Operating Theatre Clinical Trainer (Scrub)
We are seeking a committed and experienced Senior Theatre Scrub Practitioner to join our client's busy perioperative team at their acute hospital site based in Cheltenham
Our client is a key large provider of independent healthcare in the UK.
Staffed by many of the UK's eminent consultants and other multidisciplinary healthcare specialists, this hospital delivers an exemplary standard of perioperative care supported by the latest technology and state-of-the-art equipment.
RGN or ODP with full registration with the NMC or HCPC
At least three years' Scrub experience, at least one year of which must be UK-based.
A recognised Teaching and Assessing/Mentorship qualification, with previous training experience.
Besides a highly professional work environment, the additional benefits of working for this company include:
- Up to 30 days paid holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid sick leave of up to 13 weeks, depending on length of service
- Private medical cover for yourself, your partner and/ or children
- Life insurance cover
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free Health Screening
- Discounted hospital treatment for your family and friends
- Discounted gym membership
Medic International- Theatres is a leading healthcare recruitment partner with particular expertise in the placement of the full range of Operating Theatre staff.
As a nurse-led consultancy, our detailed understanding of the complexity and interdependency of theatre roles has placed us in an excellent position to match your skills with the specific requirements of our Recruiting Managers.
We are also able to provide reasonably priced professional local staff accommodation for applicants who may be considering relocation for any of our positions.
For a summary of all current Medic Scrub vacancies click HERE, and for all current Theatre vacancies click HERE.
- Start: Permanent, Ongoing, full-time
- Rate: Â£35k - 37k per year + Private Medical, Pension, Employee Be
- Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Contact: Jill Mills or Shayne Parfrey
- Tel: 020 7112 9087
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: TS1115/03
- Posted: 2016-11-15 21:00:51 -
- View all Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
More Jobs from Medic International-Nursing, Theatres and AHP
- Senior Occupational Therapist
- Senior Occupational Therapist
- Senior Hospital Radiographer - Mammography
- Operating Theatre (Scrub) Practitioner
- General Staff Nurse (RGN) - Mental Health Setting
- Senior Ophthalmology Nurse - Community & Outpatients
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse - Inpatients
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse - Outpatients
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Dialysis
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Cardiology
- Staff Nurse - Paediatric ICU (+Â£3,000 bonus)
- Hospital Radiographer: Senior 1 (CT/MRI)
- NHS Band 6 Senior Theatre Scrub Practitioner
- NHS Band 5 Paediatric Staff Nurse - A&E
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Stroke Rehab Unit
- NHS Band 5 Theatre (Anaesthetic) Practitioner
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Surgical
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Respiratory
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Oncology
- NHS Band 5 Staff Nurse - Medical Ward