A market leader, this Australian business is experiencing exciting times and has an excellent opportunity for an experienced credit specialist.
This role is instrumental in maximising the working capital of your employer.
Beginning-to-end debtor management of a key portfolio, including
- Collection calls
- Related monthly reporting
- Liaising with commercial/sales staff
- Any ad-hoc tasks that come your way
In order to be successful in this role you will be able to maintain a clean debtor's ledger and be passionate about your role.
You'll have a proven track record in Accounts Receivable and previous experience in a high volume environment.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Simon Gressier on 02 8270 9710 / email@example.com.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Roche Dreyer on 02 8270 9740 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Property Paralegal
- Construction Legal Secretary
- Payroll Manager – Migration / Transformation Project
- OUTBOUND SALES ROLES AVAILABLE!
- Distribution Officer
- AdministrationSupport Officer
- Kit Assembler | Sydney
- Customer Service and Implementations Consultant
- Commercial Manager
- Looking for Working Holiday Makers!
- Financial Accountants > General Registration
- Payroll Contracts – Multiple Roles
- Office Administrator
- Credit Controller / Accounts Receivable Officer
- Reconciliations Officer
- Calling All Legal Support Professionals...
- Graduate Accountant
- Collections Manager
- Expression of Interest - Legal Support Professionals needed
- Contracts Coordinator