Nationwide Placements are looking for an ambitious and self-motivated Store Assistant to join a fast-paced and successful retail firm!!
You can take home attractive pay rate (depending on experience) plus incentives in this role!
As a Store Assistant your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Offering assistance to store employees to work efficiently
- Ensuring smooth functioning of the retail works
- Taking care of all needs within the store
The right Store Assistant will have:
- Previous experience in working in a retail environment
- Skills to take up challenges
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Good observation skills and coordination skills
- Good communication skills
Your CV and a little about Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
Recruiting? Fill your vacancies with Nationwide Placements (UK) from just £500.
No corners cut, all our clients receive the full recruitment & consultancy service.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Data Entry Clerk
- HR Administrator
- Transport Supervisor
- Junior Print Designer
- Coffee Shop Assistant
- Cabin Crew
- Supermarket Assistant WANTED!!!
- HR Assistant
- Inbound Customer Service Assistants (Retail)
- Administration Support
- Warehouse Order Picker
- Bakery Shop Assistant
- Retail Sales Assistant
- Sales Assistant
- Assembly Operatives
- Counterbalance Forklift Drivers
- Parcel Sorter
- Trainee Estate Agent - Sales/Lettings
- Domestic Assistant / Cleaner