Occupational Therapist Assistant/ Therapy Support worker
Service Care Health are currently seeking an Occupational Therapist Assistant or Therapy Support worker to work within a variety of Care Homes in Stoke-on-Trent.
You must have prior experience in this type of role and also have a full UK Driving Licence with access to your own vehicle.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
*To undertake initial assessments independently or with other members of the team using agreed protocols and guidelines; providing treatment planning and ongoing sessions with the therapist's guidance when appropriate.
*To implement treatment plans put in place by qualified therapy staff and feedback regarding patient's progress on a regular basis.
* To carry out occupational therapy intervention as delegated by an Occupational Therapist
*Assemble, clean, and maintain equipment and materials for service user use.
*To support people to make informed choices and increase their independence.
*To assess specific patients, plan and carry out effective occupational therapy intervention in the most appropriate environment taking into account each patient's individual physical, social and emotional needs.
If you are interested and would like more information please contact Lucy at Service Care Health on 01772 208961 or Lucy.email@example.com
The benefits of Service Care Health:
*Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
*Ltd & PAYE payment options available
*£250 training allowance
*Competitive pay rates
*Exceptional referral bonuses
*Specialists consultants offering single point of contact
*Full enhanced quick track DBS check provided free of charge
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £11.94 - £20.66 per hour
- Location: Stoke on Trent, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 0870 762 6020
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-11-16 10:19:27 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Healthcare assistant Band 3 - Louth
- Band 6 Biomedical Scientist - Hull
- Childrens Social Worker - Child Protection Team - Solihull
- Band 5 CPN
- Workshop Supervisor- North West London
- Bricklayer -Luton
- Support Worker
- Drainage/Sewage Operative-Bedford
- Band 6 Physiotherapist - Horsham
- Band 5 Speech and Language Therapist - Basildon and Brentwood
- Senior Adoption Social Worker
- Band 6 Occupational Therapist - Barking and Dagenham
- Probation Service Officer
- Paralegal - Housing & Regeneration
- Payroll Assistant, South London
- Senior Asset Officer - Chester
- HR Advisor - Sunderland
- Admin worker - Cambridge