Trainee Quantity Surveyor
We are looking for a Trainee Quantity Surveyor to work on a permanent basis in the Warrington area.
Our client is looking for either a Graduate QS or someone with some experience in a quantity surveying role looking to gain more experience.
Salary is c£19-22,000 per annum (depending on experience).
Our cilent is flexible on any industry experience you have gained as full training will be provided.
If the Trainee Quantity Surveyor role could be of interest to you, please call Rebecca Shaw at GPW Recruitment or press APPLY NOW!
More Jobs from GPW Recruitment Services
- Senior Technical Officer
- Mechanical Design Engineer (Inventor)
- Mechanical Fitter
- Proposals Engineer
- Sales Co-ordinator / Sales Administrator
- Engineering Manager
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Instrument / Electrical Calibration Technician (Part Time)
- Machine Operative – Double Glazing
- Dimensional / Mechanical Calibration Engineer
- Chartered Surveyor (MRICS) - Housing/Property
- Installation Engineer (Elec/Mech)
- Expenses Clerk
- Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Technical Service Engineer
- Electrical Calibration Engineer (RF / DC / LF)
- Dimensional / Mechanical Calibration Engineer / Technician
- Field Service Engineer / Service Technician
- Calibration / Mechanical Maintenance Technician (Air Tools)