Physiotherapist Assistant/ Therapy support worker
Service Care Health are currently seeking a Physiotherapist Assistant or Therapy support worker to work within a variety of Care Homes in Stoke-on-Trent.
You must have prior experience in this type of role and also have a full UK Driving Licence with access to your own vehicle.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
*To implement treatment plans put in place by qualified therapy staff and feedback regarding patient's progress on a regular basis.
* To carry out manual handling with patients according to Trust guidelines and to be responsible for the safe and competent use of manual handling equipment.
* To carry out functional assessments to determine the patient's level of independence.
* To monitor and evaluate a patient's progress, altering or progressing the treatment
Programmes as required and with agreement from the qualified clinician.
*To deal appropriately with unforeseen clinical and practical difficulties and use problem solving skills to resolve issues as quickly as is practical.
If you are interested and would like more information please contact Lucy at Service Care Health on 01772 208961 or Lucy.firstname.lastname@example.org
The benefits of Service Care Health:
*Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
*Ltd & PAYE payment options available
*£250 training allowance
*Competitive pay rates
*Exceptional referral bonuses
*Specialists consultants offering single point of contact
*Full enhanced quick track DBS check provided free of charge
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: £11.94 - £20.66 per hour
- Location: Stoke on Trent, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 0870 762 6020
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2016-11-16 10:27:49 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Assistant Team Manager, Reading Council
- Head Of Social Work Operations - Childrens
- 2X Band 6 Occupational Therapists - Lewisham
- JOB OPPORTUNITY! BAND 5/6 CPN BASED IN WEST SUSSEX!
- Database Support Lead
- Case Administrator
- Probation Service Officer
- Probation Officer
- Community Payback Administrator
- Probation Officer- Derbyshire
- Probation Officer - Warwickshire
- CAHMS Practitioner
- Adult Social Worker Bedfordshire
- Young Persons Substance Misuse Worker
- Band 5 Staff Nurse (RGN), East London
- Band 6 Community Nurse - Edgware
- Children Social Worker
- Registered General Nurse (RGN) - Holywell
- Senior Children Social Worker, Wokingham Council