Waitress / Waiter
Our client is a leading hospitality provider.
This is the ideal role for a waitress/waiter looking for part time work throughout December.
As a waitress/waiter, you will be responsible for the serving of food at events based in Barnsley.
Your duties will include:
To be considered for the role of Hospitality staff, you must:
Have previous experience in the industry
Have a strong work ethic
Be able to work in a team
Additionally, you must be able to provide a passport size photograph at interview stage and provide own black uniform of long sleeve shirt, trousers/skirt and shoes.
Also you must be available to work Friday 2ndDecember, Saturday 3rd December and Saturday 10th December.
To apply for the role of waitress/waiter, please apply via the button or link shown.
If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: Waitress, Waiter, Silver Service, Restaurant, Hotel, Waiting Assistant, Food and Beverage, Hospitality.
Baxter Personnel, Barnsley Branch, Digital Media Centre, County Way, Barnsley, S70 2EQ.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Baxter Personnel ltd
- Class 2 Driver
- Production Operative
- Retail Supervisor/Team Leader
- Recruitment Coordinator
- Waiter / Waitress
- Bookkeeper (Part-time)
- Assistant Store Manager
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Engineering Manager - FMCG (Food Manufacturing) - Thirsk
- Sales & Business Development Executive
- HGV Class 1 Drivers (Day Shifts)
- Recycling Operative/Yard Operatives
- Recruitment Resourcer
- Graduate Recruitment Resourcer
- Warehouse Operative - Nights
- Senior Maintenance Engineer - Manufacturing
- Senor Maintenance Engineer - Manufacturing
- Deputy Store Manager
- Store Manager