Formulation Scientist - Career Development
Formulation Scientist - Career Development - Nottingham
A client of mine who are unique for the work that they do within the pharmaceutical industry are currently looking for a formulation scientist to join their formulation development team.
This is a great position where you can work with a number of clients in the pharmaceutical industry, and work across a variety of dosage forms including solid and liquid dosage forms.
This is a great time to join this company as they are going through a period of growth at the moment which means that you can really progress your career quickly.
For this position, my client is looking for candidates who has formulation development experience.
Ideally, you will have worked with solid dosage forms, but may have worked across a variety.
GMP experience and experience with working with radioisotopes would be an advantage.
This is really is a great opportunity with a fantastic company allowing you to work among the best of the best in the industry.
The position is also based in Nottingham, a beautiful city with an award winning transport system.
For more information about this opportunity or any similar opportunities, please contact Chanel Hicken on 0207 940 2105.
Alternatively, please email your updated CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to speaking with you soon.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
keywords: formulation, pharmaceutical, solid dosage, dosage, development, research, nottingham, north UK, midlands, biotech, medical devices, gmp, cgmp
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Qualified Social Worker: Referral & Assessment
- Technical Sales Additives
- BD Director - Anywhere in Europe - Remote working
- Technical Sales Rubbers
- Job offers in Technical Sales of Polymers
- Qualified Social Worker: Child Protection
- Sales Manager– Specialty Chemicals - B2B Exports - Milan
- Acoustic Engineer- Various Project Sectors
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!
- Acoustic Consultant- Surrey- Looking to the future
- Programmer C++_ Join Health industry !
- Technical Support - Ghent - Belgium
- Safety & Reliability Engineer - Global Company
- Manager QA VSI_Attracted by the South of France ?
- Programme Manager - Transporter Expert (Blood - Brain)
- CRA – Germany – Expanding Company
- ATM-Adolescent Service-Career Progression
- Child Protection – Island location – Great Salary
- Validation Consultant nel Pharma
- Automotive Strategischer Berater - Start Up Consultancy