Lead Buyer - Oleochemicals - Brand New Position
Lead Buyer (m/f) - Brand New Position with leading Chemical Company
Due to the growth of my client, a global market leader in the oleo-chemical market, are currently in need of a lead buyer who can join them for an exciting opportunity.
You will responsible for all procurement activities whilst also being responsible for all business development within the oleo-chemical market.
At the moment the business is going through a vast development plan and are hiring skilled professional to assist them in taking the organisation to the next level.
You will be responsible for all strategical procurement activities and also maintaining all existing network of suppliers whilst developing new contacts and relationships.
Your main tasks will also include handling contract negotiations and driving the business from a distribution perspective.
Using your market knowledge you will be the point of contact in regards to the next step the organisation needs to take within the oleo-chemical division.
This position is more than just purchasing - you will be included in all important business decision whilst also working closely with the sales team and business leaders.
This position is great for someone who is very hands on and is looking to use their market knowledge in order to drive the business to success.
You will be joining a company that view their employees as more than just a number and take everyone's decisions and ideas into consideration.
Within a year of being employed with this client, you will have the chance to develop within the business.
If you are looking to use your niche background and the chance to develop within your career then this position is for you.
Successful Candidate will have:
- 5 years Strategical Purchasing experience
- Oleo-Chemicals background - must for senior buyer position & contract
- chemicals background
- Business minded person
- hard working and motivated
You will be rewarded with:
- Great salary package
- Join a growing company
- Career progression
If you would like to hear more, please contact me, Kelly Reinecke of NonStop Chemicals to find out more, or alternatively to apply, please send me a WORD copy of your CV.
Kelly Reinecke - Specialist Head Hunter - Procurement Raw Materials - Europe
Tel: +49 89 21 0933 63 or +44 20 794 021 05
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Procurement/ Supply Chain/ Purchaser/ Strategic Purchaser/ Einkauf/ Germany/ Oleo Chemicals/ Oleo/ Belgium/ Italy/ France/ UK / Buyer/ Chemicals/ Chemical
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Warehouse / Inventory Director – FMCG – Germany
- Fantastic Independent School seeking AMI Qualified Specialist
- Brilliant School in Brighton looking for English Specialists
- QA supplier auditor - multinazionale - Lombardia
- English speaking Packaging Engineer Switzerland
- Pharmacien Responsable Intérimaire - Portefeuille varié!
- SAS Programmer - International exposure - Germany
- Senior Statistician– 1 year FTC – Prague
- Principle Statistician- Gain unrivalled experience
- CRA Freelancer con esperienza in Dermatologia
- Biology / Physics Subject Leader - 'Good' School
- sCRA per ruolo di Medical Liaison Manager nel Ticino
- Teacher of Geography - Large School
- Year 1 Class Teacher - 'Outstanding' Ofsted
- Maths Teacher - 'Good' School
- MFL Teacher - Excellent Progression in Expanding Department
- English Teachers - Excellent Progression
- Commercial bilingue francais-neerlandais
- Sales – Fast-growing company- Central Europe
- Business Provider pour une CRO