Qualified Solicitor - 6 month Contract
Qualified Solicitor - 6 month Contract - Greater Manchester
You will be working as a full time solicitor to work in the Children and Families Services of Legal in a local authority.
The successful candidate will have experience working for a local authority in a family team covering public law cases.
Qualified Solicitors or Barristers with Practising Certificates.
Ability to effectively manage a heavy and complex caseload of public/private law SGO s7 and s37 applications, Discharge of Care Orders, Contact with Children in Care, Adoption and Disclosure/PII.
If you are interested in this role and would like more information please contact me, Jessel Samba telephone on 0207 940 2100 Ext 7153 or send your CV in word document to J.Samba@nonstopcare.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- CAREER OPPORTUNITIES - QA OFFICER - LIEGE
- Senior & Principle Ecologist- Growth- SW
- EHS Manager Switzerland 100K
- Supervising Social Worker - Short Term Contract - North West
- Form F Assessors - Anglesey - £1800 per assessment
- Head of Regulatory Affairs- West London
- Service Manager - Close Knit Team
- Registered Manager - Supportive Management Team
- Home Manager - 30 hours a week
- Transitional Support Manger - Work From Home
- Youth Offending Service officers - Start ASAP
- Homeless Assessment Officer - Manchester
- Compliance Manager - fast growing business
- Biozide Zulassung -bauen Sie Ihr Netzwerk aus !
- Head of Regulatory Affairs- Good work/life balance
- Paediatric Occupational Therapist required for Private Practice
- Regulatory Manager / Global Leader / Emilia
- SEED Active Substance Regulatory - Home-Office
- Science Teachers (Any specialism)
- Biology Teacher – Top Independent School