Quantity Surveyor (almost chartered or chartered)
I am now seeking a Quantity Surveyor at Project Surveyor level from just pre APC level to more experienced - chartered or just experience level to join their BRISTOL office.
Our client is a successful large firm of consultants offering clients quantity surveying, building surveying and project management services.
They have offices across the UK.
They are working on a good range of projects for both private sector and public sector clients.
I am now seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor at Project Surveyor level and you will ideally be from being almost at APC level to either being more experience but not chartered or be chartered with the RICS.
You will join their Bristol office and you will run your own projects or work as part of a team on larger higher value projects.
You will need to have a good Degree or Diploma in Quantity Surveying or similar and have around 18 months or more experience working for another firm of private practice QS's.
You will be involved in both Pre and Post Contract duties on a number of projects including cost planning, tendering, site valuations, cost reporting, cost management and agreement of final accounts.
You will also become involved in doing some bank monitoring and doing the Employers Agent role.
You will be involved in the full project process from initial client engagement through to project delivery.
It is essential that you have excellent communication skills as you will deal directly with clients.
Projects currently include care homes, residential, laboratories, film studios and more.
Salary will be up to £45000 plus car allowance, pension contribution, RICS fees, etc.
Please email your c.v.
via this website or give me, Denise Neville a call for on 020 7613 5555 for an informal and confidential discussion.
More Jobs from TED Recruitment Ltd
- Senior Project Manager (local authority clients)
- Graduate / Assistant Quantity Surveyor
- Planning Engineer - M&E Engineering services
- Site Manager - Essex
- Assistant Building Surveyor
- Building Surveyor
- Senior Bid Writer
- Estimator / Senior Estimator - West London
- General Contracts Manager - new build & refurb
- Contracts Manager - new build & refurb
- Graduate Quantity Surveyor
- Senior Project Manager
- Project Monitor / Development Monitor
- Site Engineer - Roads and Sewers
- Senior Quantity Surveyor - Private Residential
- Quantity Surveyor / Contract Administrator-Nuclear
- Quantity Surveyor - Nuclear power
- Employer's Agent / Project Manager
- Planning Engineer / Scheduler
- Customer Care Administrator