Registered Manager - Supportive Management Team
Registered Manager - Supportive Management Team - Kirklees
My client is looking for a Registered Manager for their Children with emotional behavioural disorders home.
You will be joining an organisation that is committed to developing their staff and a management team that is very supportive.
This is the chance for you to learn from experienced management colleagues, offering you guidance and support for you to develop in the organisation.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience as a Registered Manager in a residential setting, also you must have worked with Children with Disabilities.
To be considered for this role you must have a management level qualification, RMA, NVQ Level 4 or equivalent and a full/clean driving licence.
If you are interested in this role and would like more information please contact me, Jessel Samba telephone on 0207 940 2100 Ext 7153 or send your CV in word document to J.Samba@nonstopcare.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Qualified Social Worker: Referral & Assessment
- Technical Sales Additives
- BD Director - Anywhere in Europe - Remote working
- Technical Sales Rubbers
- Job offers in Technical Sales of Polymers
- Qualified Social Worker: Child Protection
- Sales Manager– Specialty Chemicals - B2B Exports - Milan
- Acoustic Engineer- Various Project Sectors
- Regulatory Affairs Associate in Spain!
- Acoustic Consultant- Surrey- Looking to the future
- Programmer C++_ Join Health industry !
- Technical Support - Ghent - Belgium
- Safety & Reliability Engineer - Global Company
- Manager QA VSI_Attracted by the South of France ?
- Programme Manager - Transporter Expert (Blood - Brain)
- CRA – Germany – Expanding Company
- ATM-Adolescent Service-Career Progression
- Child Protection – Island location – Great Salary
- Validation Consultant nel Pharma
- Automotive Strategischer Berater - Start Up Consultancy