SEO & PPC Manager
We are searching for an experienced SEO & PPC Specialist for an exciting business based in East Devon.
You must be very well organised, you will have a real understanding of key business drivers and you will also be a very effective communicator, capable of developing and maintaining close relationships with clients, leading search engines and other advertising channels.
You will be responsible for implementing methods to improve organic search rankings (SEO).
This includes keyword research, analysing websites, delivering change documentation and client reporting.
In addition, you will develop and optimise every aspect of our customers PPC campaigns.
This includes managing keyword research and bids, formulating and managing PPC budgets, analysing results, and reporting results to a diverse customer base.
- Conduct keyword research and selection for pay-per-click campaigns and SEO projects.
- Analyse websites and document changes required for SEO.
- Monitor, on an on-going basis, client's SEO results and manage projects to ensure continued high rankings.
- Provide ongoing support of all SEO initiatives, including reporting, analysis and optimisation recommendations.
- Proactively make strategic PPC campaign recommendations.
- Utilise bid management tools and data modelling to maximise the effectiveness of PPC campaigns.
- Monitor campaign results, analyse key metrics, and optimise click-through and conversion rates.
- Optimise landing pages for search engine quality score.
- Serve as liaison with paid search engine contacts.
- Web development experience is a plus but is not essential.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working within search engine optimisation and pay-per click experience.
- Must have knowledge of Google AdWords and Bing Ads.
- Ability to perform research, analyse websites, document changes, and make decisions regarding optimisation approach.
- Ability to compile and analyse search data and metrics and make decisions regarding campaign direction.
- Ability to perform click through rate, conversion, spend and creative analysis to identify growth/optimisation opportunities.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills or equivalent
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent analytic skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Strong independent decision-making, organisational, planning and problem-solving skills.
SEO, PPC, Search Engine Optimisation, Pay-Per-Click, Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Digital Marketing
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
Bowerford Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Bowerford Associates
- B2B Software Product Manager / Scrum Master
- B2B Software Product Manager
- Solution Architect
- IT Helpdesk / 1st line Technical Support Advisor
- IT Support Analyst
- Operations Executive ( Retail - Field )
- Test Analyst (Automated Testing)
- PPC Executive
- EDM Executive
- IT Helpdesk / 1st Line Support Technician
- Oracle Developer and Support Engineer
- Senior Test Analyst
- IT DevOps Engineer
- Applictaion Support Engineer
- SEO Executive
- Software Development Manager
- 1st Line Helpdesk Support
- Database Administrator (DBA)
- Senior Business Analyst / Scrum Master
- Software Developer (C#, ASP.NET)