IT Systems Support Engineer, MS Office, Servers; Denbigh 25k
IT Support Engineer required by a Managed Service Provider based in the Denbigh area, who manage and support the IT Functions of more than 40 Companies with users upto 400 in the Denbigh, Wrexham and Chester area and are offering a salary of upto 25k.
They are a Professional IT services provider, with the core business supporting Microsoft Servers including 2008R2, 2012 and various flavours of SBS Servers and their related networks.
As an IT Support Engineer, you will be working within a fast paced office environment, designing, installing and supporting solutions for customers throughout the North Wales and Cheshire.
Your responsibilities and duties will include, although not be limited to;
, Providing IT helpdesk support to customer employees, diagnosing and resolving queries predominantly remotely.
, Windows Server Administration
, Troubleshooting Broadband Solutions
, Fixing network faults
, Remotely installing new Software and Configuring Networks
, Suggesting IT solutions to improve Customer Infrastructure
With knowledge and experience, the role may lead to provision of field based onsite support where required.
To be considered for the role of IT Support Engineer you will have the following experience/qualifications, skills, knowledge and attributes;
, Have proven commercial experience supporting IT networks
, Ability to quickly grasp technical information and apply it
, Excellent problem-solving and customer service skills
, Ability to prioritise, work under pressure and meet deadlines
, Strong communication skills, including the ability to explain problems and solutions clearly to non-technical users
, Ability to work alone or as part of a team
Knowledge of the following would be advantageous but not essential;
, Microsoft Office / Office 365
, Web Design / Coding Experience
, Databases: MS-SQL / MySQL
, Dell or equivalent server hardware technologies
, Microsoft Windows Server (up to and including 2012 and flavours of SBS)
, Server Virtualisation (Hyper-V / VMware / XenServer)
, Microsoft Exchange (up to and including Exchange 2013)
, IT security
, LAN/WAN and Internet Connectivity
, Disaster Recovery Solutions
You will be part of a professional and friendly team, in a role that offers a great opportunity to be part of that expansion.
If you have a strong work ethic and keen to excel within a career in IT support, then this is an opportunity not to be missed.
More Jobs from Langley James Limited
- DevOps Engineer; Liverpool St; up to £60k
- IT Support Analyst; Active Directory; VMWare Cambridge to £30k
- CONTRACT Tandem C/COBOL/SCOBOL/TACL Germany £TBC
- 1st / 2nd Line Support; Mandarin Speaking; Hertford up to £25k
- Database Administrator SQL / BI Analyst; London up to £50k
- ERP Systems Administrator; E London; £35k (bonus, bens)
- Systems Administrator (CRM), West London; £35k
- IT Manager; Mac, Digital; Chelsea; £40k+
- Application Support; SQL; Prestatyn; £32k
- IT Support Specialist; Finance/Trading; SW6; £35k+
- Windows VMWare Engineer 3-6Mths C£300-400pd Berkshire
- Contract Test Manager Loadrunner, HPQC, C£440pd , Berks
- Network Test Analyst Berks C£330pd Riverbed Bluecoat Cisco
- Project Manager: Agile; Prince2; Chelmsford up to £35k
- 2nd Line/ 3rd Line Support Engineer; London up to £32k
- Infrastructure Analyst; Mac/Win; Creative; £50k
- IT Support Officer; Win/Mac; Waterloo; £27k + bens
- Junior / Graduate PHP Developer - HTML, - Esher up to £27k
- IT Support Engineer; Server Support & SQL; Chester; up to £25k