What we are looking for...
This role will suit a highly experienced legal assistant or secretary who has worked across complex billing matters.
Your system knowledge in Elite 3E, Filesite, Powerpoint and indesign will allow you to pick up all aspects of this role very quickly.
To be successful your resume will display experience as a legal assistant, PA or secretary supporting multiple fee earners.
In addition you will be able to use your initiative, organisation and high attention to detail to support senior lawyers.
Most importantly this role will suit you if you are keen to work within a dynamic, high performing and engaged legal environment.
Supporting two partners in banking, finance and property matters you can expect o be involved in complex billing matters, correspondence preparation and assisting with client events.
This will be a busy role with a wide range of tasks and challenges including:
- Preparing client presentations, correspondence and documents
- Assisting in event management and marketing activities
- Complex billing preparation
- Opening, closing, maintaining and archiving client files
- Arranging travel and meetings
- Conduct property searches and lodge documents
This is a growing national firm that have a great reputation across litigation, banking, finance and property areas.
They have attracted some of the highest performing partners and pride themselves on a positive, dynamic and driven workplace culture.
Located in the heart of the CBD this role will suit those looking to further their career in legal support.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Sian Taylor on 1300 338 546
( SK916725A )
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Management Accountant
- Team Secretary
- Legal Secretary -Temp/Contracts/Perm jobs to start immediately!
- Legal Secretary - Insurance
- Legal Secretary - CTP
- LEGAL SECRETARY X 5 - CORPORATE LAW
- Legal Secretary - Litigation
- Sales Representative
- Quality Assurance Administrator -Expressions of Interest
- Licensed Conveyancer
- Customer Service Representative
- Assistant Accountant – 12 Month Contract
- Service Co-ordinator
- Operations Lead
- Numeric Data Entry
- Customer Service- Spare Parts
- Mechanical Fitter
- Team Leader NSW - Field Technicians
- Logistics Manager
- Customer Support Administrator