Settlements Clerk - Work with one of the best property teams!
Are you an experienced Property Settlements Clerk looking for a new challenge?
This newly created settlements position is crucial to the smooth running of an extensive property team.
You will be working closely with an experienced settlements clerk and will provide support to the wider property teams.
You can expect your daily duties to include:
- Arranging and coordinating settlements internally and with stakeholders throughout the CBD
- Collating payments and paperwork
- Attending settlements to ensure settlements are carried out successfully and efficiently, in a professional manner
- Attending and registering documents with the Land Titles Office and the State Revenue Office
- Data entry to the firms systems
- General administration
To be successful...
You have prior exposure in attending property settlements throughout Melbourne.
You will have a proven ability in communication to both internal and external stakeholders to ensure settlements are run smoothly.
In addition you will have a positive, flexible and energetic approach and be able to think on your feet.
This role will suit those who enjoy working as part of a busy team.
This national law firm have an excellent reputation for the quality of service they provide.
They are considered market leaders in property, banking and commercial practices offering a stable working environment with very little staff turnover.
Located in the heart of the CBD with a wide range of benefits and a pleasant working environment this firm is considered one of the best legal employers in Australia.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Sian Taylor on 1300 338 546
( SK916725A )
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Management Accountant
- Team Secretary
- Legal Secretary -Temp/Contracts/Perm jobs to start immediately!
- Legal Secretary - Insurance
- Legal Secretary - CTP
- LEGAL SECRETARY X 5 - CORPORATE LAW
- Legal Secretary - Litigation
- Sales Representative
- Quality Assurance Administrator -Expressions of Interest
- Licensed Conveyancer
- Customer Service Representative
- Assistant Accountant – 12 Month Contract
- Service Co-ordinator
- Operations Lead
- Numeric Data Entry
- Customer Service- Spare Parts
- Mechanical Fitter
- Team Leader NSW - Field Technicians
- Logistics Manager
- Customer Support Administrator