Residential Conveyancing Paralegal
Are you looking to join a law firm who are known for their honesty, integrity and excellent service to the legal profession?
I'm delighted to be working in partnership with a market leading law firm, recognised for being one of the Top 200 Law firms across the UK, in their search to appoint an experienced Conveyancing Paralegal.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Conveyancing Assistant looking to develop the necessary skills needed to become a fee earner within Residential Property.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting a fee earner in the sales, purchase and remortgage of Residential property from inception through to completion.
In return for the above, this firm recognises and rewards both commitment and talent through its highly competitive salaries, working flexibility to offer a true work/life balance and formal career development frameworks in place to drive determined individuals forward.
If you'd like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity with a thriving law firm, then please don't hesitate to contact Rob Walsh at Clayton Legal on 01772 259 121 or email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
More Jobs from Clayton legal
- Family Solicitor
- Corporate Solicitor - Lancashire
- Law Costs Draftsman - London - £ D.O.E.
- Child Care Solicitor (4+ Years PQE)
- Property & Private Client Solicitor
- RESIDENTIAL CONVEYANCER
- Panel Team Fee Earner - Altrincham
- Conveyancing Paralegal -Macclesfield
- Junior Conveyancer
- Legal Aid Contract & Compliance Manager - Greater Manchester
- Private Client Solicitor
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor - Manchester
- Case Management Developer - Proclaim
- PRIVATE CLIENT FEE EARNER
- Conveyancing Paralegal - Manchester - up to £21,000
- Costs Paralegal - Birmingham - Salary dependent on experience
- Commercial Property Solicitor
- RTA LITIGATED TEAM LEADER
- Conveyancing Solicitor / Fee Earner
- RTA Fee Earner