Senior Account Manager
International IT Security Managed service firm. is looking for a Senior Account Manager to join one of their UK offices.
The Senior Account Manager will be responsible for delivering increased profitably and increased customer base.
Initially the Senior Account Manager will be responsible for sales combined with new account development after which you will be involved in developing and building current services to existing customers.
The Senior Account Manager’s role will include:
- Overseeing profit targets are met on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Account development – to maintain and grow accounts as well as building up the company reputation and market share by adding to the growing client list.
- Ensuring accounts are optimally and effectively managed.
To motivate and mentor others on the sales team.
- To manage the entire sales process for major accounts.
The Senior Account manager should have the following experience:
- A proven track record of working within the IT Security sales sector.
- Experience in selling Check point or any of the following; Juniper, Bluecoat, F5, Imperva, Websense, RSA.
- Self-starter with outgoing personality but with an unselfish team player mentality.
- Ability to communicate with and present to technical and non-technical audiences.
This is a brilliant opportunity to gain experience and knowledge in a key field of expertise as well as getting exposure to many sectors.
Our client will also provide further training to enhance your current skill set.
Further more you will have the chance to work with some market leading customers and a team of highly experience technology and security professionals to support you.
More Jobs from 2Source Talent
- Telephone Account Manager
- Enterprise Business Development Manager
- Senior Technical Consultant
- Technical Consultant - eDiscovery
- Audit and Compliance Consultant
- Business Solution Analyst
- Data Protection Consultant- GDPR
- Sales Manager - UK Wide (Home Based)
- Sales Engineer (CDN Networks)
- Business Development Manager
- Business Development Manager (Audio Visual / Video Conferencing)
- Business Development Director
- Cisco Collaboration Engineer
- Video and Audio Support Engineer
- Security Presales Consultant
- Manager - Forensic Technology & eDiscovery
- Data Forensic Expert
- New Business Development Manager (Telecoms)
- Senior Support Consultant
- Senior Recruitment Consultant (IT Security, Telecoms, Unified Comms)