Information Security Specialist
Information Security Specialist required to join a leading consultancy company based in South East England.
About the role:
The candidate will become a part of the implementation team where they will be required to provide customer facing support on solution implementations.
You will serve as a subject matter expert for implementation related issues as well as offering support for the client’s products.
As an Information Security Specialist you will be acting as a feedback loop into the business for improvement, opportunity and advancement where recognised.
As an information Security specialist you will be reporting to the Head of Technical Services/General Manager.
The role will require you to travel as and when required.
- The ideal candidate will have proven hands on experience in at least 2 information security solutions.
- Have experience in multiple Information/Cyber Security domains such as Security Principles, System Hardening (Windows and UNIX Platforms), and Perimeter and End-point security.
- Good level of knowledge of one of the following products/ vendors: Please indicate your skill level on a rating of 1 (having no experience but heard of it)- 5 (expert level)
- CyberArk PIM/PSM
- Forcepoint Solutions (Formally Websense)
- Firewalls (Checkpoint, Palo Alto, Cisco)
- Microsoft AD
- Having a strong understanding of Information Security in various environments and platforms is beneficial
- Previous exposure to scripting is desirable
More Jobs from 2Source Talent
- Telephone Account Manager
- Enterprise Business Development Manager
- Senior Technical Consultant
- Technical Consultant - eDiscovery
- Audit and Compliance Consultant
- Business Solution Analyst
- Data Protection Consultant- GDPR
- Sales Manager - UK Wide (Home Based)
- Sales Engineer (CDN Networks)
- Business Development Manager
- Business Development Manager (Audio Visual / Video Conferencing)
- Business Development Director
- Cisco Collaboration Engineer
- Video and Audio Support Engineer
- Security Presales Consultant
- Manager - Forensic Technology & eDiscovery
- Data Forensic Expert
- New Business Development Manager (Telecoms)
- Senior Support Consultant
- Senior Recruitment Consultant (IT Security, Telecoms, Unified Comms)