Charge Nurse - RMN or RNLD
Charge Nurse - RMN or RNLD - All Female, Mental Health Hospital - Birmingham, West Midlands - Up to £36,000 per annum dependent on experience
Contract: 37.5 hours per week - Days only
I am currently looking for a highly motivated and ambitious Registered Mental Health or Learning Disabilities Nurse ( RMN or RNLD ) to join my client's private mental health rehabilitation hospital in Birmingham, West Midlands as a Charge Nurse.
You will be joining a company which has a fantastic reputation both nationally and across the West Midlands.
As one of the country's most highly regarded complex and specialist mental health care providers you will benefit from support and guidance throughout your career along with a comprehensive benefits package, exciting career prospects and competitive salary.
The benefits of this Charge Nurse ( RMN or RNLD ) role include:
-Competitive salary with annual review
-25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
-Thorough induction upon starting
-Ongoing training and CPD opportunities
-Free meal on shift
-Private Medical Insurance
-Personal Health Insurance
-Assistance with revalidation process
The hospital provides rehabilitation care for women of working age who have organic mental health illness including bi-polar and schizophrenia.
These diagnoses may present complex needs which may see them detained under the Mental Health Act (1983).
As Charge Nurse ( RMN or RNLD ) you will have experience working in a secure setting and be confident working with potentially aggressive, challenging situations, and intractable mental health conditions.
You will be experienced working at a high pace, assisted in coordinating care and ensuring maximum productivity across the healthcare team.
You will have a sound knowledge of both theoretical and clinical aspects of nursing including developments within your profession and an exceptional understanding of running a clinic and controlled medication.
You will be confident in providing clinical leadership to junior members of staff and offering professional support and guidance where necessary.
As Charge Nurse ( RMN or RNLD ) you will be responsible for:
-Comprehensive assessment of patients
-Compiling positive risk management plans for individuals within an evidence based framework
-To identify the care needs of patients while planning and implementing nursing intervention
-To communicate information accurately on patient care to the relevant parties while adhering to the principles of information governance
-To administer drugs and checking/preparations in accordance with NMC guidelines
As Charge Nurse ( RMN/ or RNLD ) you will have:
-Experience in secure or locked rehab setting
-A Registered Mental Health or Learning Disabilities Nurse (RMN/RNLD) qualification
-Current and valid registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
-An enhanced DBS
-Experience of mental health services
-Acute experience (desirable)
-Knowledge of the revised Mental Health Act (1983)
To apply for this exciting opportunity, send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Alice on 0161 235 6966.
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Sales Administrator
- Sales Consultant
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- RMN - Specialist Dementia Care Centre
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Registered General Nurse - RGN - Elderly Care
- Registered Nurse - RMN - Treatment & Recovery
- Qualified Social Worker - Care Management Team
- Social Worker - Generic Adults Team
- Social Worker - Hospital Discharge / Rapid Response Team
- Social Worker - Adults Physical Disabilities Team
- Social Worker - Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub ( MASH )
- Social Workers - Child Protection & Assessment
- Social Worker - Child Protection
- Social Worker - Child Protection ( CP )
- RGN or RMN - Registered Nurse - Dementia Care
- Scrub / Theatre Nurse - RGN or ODP
- Social Worker - Children with Disabilities ( CWD )
- Registered Mental Health Nurse - RMN - Mixed Rehab
- Social Workers - Learning Disabilities Project Team