Senior Medical Writer - Multiple Therapy Areas
Senior Medical Writer / Principal Medical Writer - Multiple Therapy areas.
Salary : Dependant on experience - £40,000 - £55,000 per annum plus benefits.
Benefits include 10-12% bonus, pension, healthcare, private medical and 25 days annual leave.
Location : London City or Oxford (some flexibility for home working also available)
A Senior Medical Writer / Principal Medical Writer is highly sought after by one of Candy Recruitment best clients.
Our client has grown from a few members of staff to around 25 in the last 3 years.
Last year they did not have to pick up any new clients simply because of the pipeline of work and the repeat business they have from their existing clients.
They are independently owned and are large enough to stand on their own two feet but small enough that good work is easily recognised by the Directors who work closely with all their staff.
They have a very sociable team who are often out together and the right Senior Medical Writer / Principal Medical Writer will be welcomed into the team.
This role would really suit a Senior / Principal Medical Writer who is personable, fun and out going.
As the successful candidate for this role you will have the opportunity to work n multiple therapy areas with multiple clients, there is of course client ownership but this is a real team effort with everyone pitching in to play their part.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right Senior Medical Writer / Principal Medical Writer to work with a business that is going places, as they grow, you grow, which is why many of the current employees are excited by our clients plans for the future.
For example, they are looking to open a new office in the North of England, they have a platform that they have funded and developed themselves and they are looking to hire another 4 - 6 permanent members of staff this year alone.
Do you want to be a part of this AMAZING journey?
Education: Degree level or higher ideally in a scientific subject
You will have:
- At least 3 years’ experience, gained in a medcomms agency or in-house environment
- Exceptional scientific writing skills to create or adapt highest quality content and style to suit different audiences and delivery channels
- Strong evidence of teamwork and leadership
- Ability to coach junior writers, review content and provide constructive feedback to ensure highest standards of quality and scientific accuracy are consistently achieved
- Broad-ranging experience and in-depth strategic and scientific knowledge and across a variety of therapy areas
- Outstanding project management and organisational skills and a good understanding of the commercial drivers of the business
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work in a high-pressure environment
To secure this role, you have to act quickly, to apply please send your CV to Aman at Candy Recruitment quoting Ref: AG1007, or call 0208 150 6788 to have a confidential discussion around your job search
- Start: n/a
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Up to £55,000 per annum plus benefits
- Location: London, UK
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Science
- Recruiter: Candy Recruitment
- Contact: Aman Goraya
- Tel: 0208 150 6788
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: AG1007
- Posted: 2020-11-15 23:35:02 -
- View all Jobs from Candy Recruitment