Oracle Apps DBA - Letchworth, Hertfordshire
An award winning company based in Letchworth, Hertfordshire is actively recruiting for an Oracle Apps DBA to come and join its fast growing team.
You will be joining a team of 10 Oracle Apps DBA and you will carry out production support work using Oracle e-business suite.
To apply you must possess at least 5 years solid experience as an Oracle Apps DBA.
You should be able to demonstrate excellent troubleshooting and problem management skills.
Any experience with Weblogic, Hyperion, Business intelligence / Datawarehousing and core oracle 11g & 12c database would be a bonus although not essential.
You will spend 95% of your time in the office in Letchworth, with 5% spent visiting client sites.
This role is shift based, and between 10 DBA's you will be on a rotational and fair rota system, which allows for flexibility.
Shifts include early morning (7am - 2pm), day (9.30am - 6pm) and nights.
A fantastic salary and benefits package is on offer between £43k-£60k plus on call allowance.
23-27 days holiday (increases with length of service), Childcare vouchers, Voluntary Critical illness insurance, Partner Critical Illness insurance, Cycle to work, Dental Insurance, Voluntary group income protection, Additional Voluntary Life Assurance, Partner Life Assurance, Health screening, Medical cash plan, Holiday Buy (maximum of 5 days or up to 30 days a year, whichever is lower, pro rata for part time employees), Travel Insurance, Discounted Dining Card, Retail Vouchers, RAC Breakdown Cover and pension.
To apply please send your CV attached as a word document for a confidential chat about this position.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £43k-£60k plus on call allowance
- Location: Letchworth, UK
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Linking Humans
- Contact: Farrah Wells
- Tel: 02380302715
- Fax: 02380302715
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 4A-4382-29
- Posted: 2017-12-10 23:35:02 -
- View all Jobs from Linking Humans
More Jobs from Linking Humans
- Oracle Apps DBA (Oracle Ebusiness suite DBA)
- Microsoft SQL Server Database Administrator
- Digital Account Executive
- BI Architect, Nottingham
- Digital Account Manager, Central London
- Digital Account Manager, Southampton
- Digital Account Manager
- Email Marketing Account Manager - London
- BI Data Architect (Business Intelligence) £55k plus benefits
- Data Architect - Business Intelligence
- SQL Server Database Administrator - Nottingham
- Infrastructure Engineer / 3rd Line support
- IT Business Analyst – Legal / Finance domain
- Finance Reporting & Business Partner
- Microsoft SQL DBA - Nottingham
- Infrastructure Engineer - Nottingham - WAN/LAN / Microsoft environment
- Senior Informatica Powercenter ETL Team Lead role
- Python / Ruby on Rails - Back-end Developer
- Oracle Apps DBA with OBIEE & SOA
- Oracle apps DBA / Oracle applications DBA