Locum Biomedical Scientists (Haematology) - East Yorkshire
We are currently seeking experienced Locum Band 5 Biomedical Scientists with Haematology experience in the East Yorkshire area.
We have many positions available and can offer full and part time hours.
Delivering a high standard of practice, the role requires an experienced candidate to undertake duties across all areas of Microbiology benches including blood culture, general swab and urine.
Core duties for the position would include:
- Providing diagnosis for all categories of patient in the department.
- Applying specialist knowledge and skills across a range of impairments, procedures and practices gained through practical experience, underpinned by theoretical knowledge.
- Have a continuing responsibility for the care of patients and the functioning of the department.
- To actively participate in staff meetings, forums and development programmes in order to support development of service and maintenance of high quality care.
- To provide a comprehensive and co-ordinated range of specialist haemotology services, working as part of the multi-disciplinary/multi-agency team.
- Minimum 1 years NHS experience
- Qualified in Biomedical Science
- Valid HCPC registration
- We cannot accept candidates without NHS experience for this role.
- Opportunities with more NHS hospitals than any other agency
- Excellent pay rates
- Daily Payroll
- Free BLS & PLS course
- 24 hour support service
- Excellent relocation package available
- Potential for family friendly flexible hours to meet your needs
- Discounted CPD accredited courses
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- Plenty of Locum shifts for you to choose from; we will no doubt be able to support you in fulfilling your diary.
- Excellent support to progress clinically with new interests.
- Lucrative referral bonuses.
- Hourly locum rate to accommodate Limited company.
- Fast Track registration and compliance with dedicated one-to-one support from an expert medical consultant.
- Routine employee recognition and appreciation
- A culture that is supportive, accommodating and rewarding
- In-house clinical support team
We constantly have vacancies across all departments - we're sure to have something that is right for you.
If you refer a friend to us, you can earn
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum.
ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations.
If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Applicants will be required to register with us.
Follow our twitter page IDMedicalJobs to keep up to date with the latest jobs from ID Medical.
More Jobs from ID Medical
- Locum Registered General Nurse (RGN) - Swindon
- Locum Accident & Emergency Nurse - Southend Region
- Locum Registered Paediatric PICU Nurse - Heartlands Region
- Locum Registered Paediatric PICU Nurse - Southampton Region
- Locum Registered General Nurse - Staffordshire + Stoke-on-Trent
- Locum Registered General Nurse - Maidstone & Tunbridge
- Locum Accident & Emergency Nurse - Swindon and Surrounding Area
- Locum Sonographer - Southport/Ormskirk
- Consultant in cellular pathology - Cheshire
- SHO - General Medicine - Isle of Wight
- SHO - Obs & Gynae - Isle of Wight
- SHO - Surgery - Isle of Wight
- SHO – Psychiatry - Isle of Wight
- SHO - Medicine - West Midlands
- SHO - Surgery - Yorkshire & Humber
- SHO - Surgery - Yorkshire & Humber
- SHO - Medicine - East Midlands
- SPR - A&E - East midlands
- SPR - Medicine - East Midlands
- SHO - Ireland - Medicine