Wipers (Pullmantur Cruises)
Join us at Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., where great vacations begin with great employees!
Wipers keep engine spaces, garbage areas, and the cooking oil tank room clean, sanitized, properly maintained, and pest-free; ensure proper segregation of garbage throughout the vessel; and monitor and operate incinerator plants, pulper systems, and all related equipment.
As a Wiper, you will maintain records regarding garbage and any food waste; perform painting and maintenance work as needed; and ensure all garbage-handling equipment, firefighting equipment, sensors, and environmental machinery are clean and in good working condition.
To qualify for this role, you must have experience in a similar industry; firefighting, lifesaving, and life-boatman training certificates; as well as practical knowledge in incinerator equipment operation and electric forklifts.
RCL is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Equal Opportunity Employment: It is the policy of RCL to ensure equal employment and promotion opportunity to qualified candidates without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, sexuality, gender identity or expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
RCL and each of its subsidiaries prohibit and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
Policy Statement: Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
respects and protects the diversity of its employees, acknowledging and engaging their backgrounds and ideas.
Our policies, practices and behaviors foster a safe and inclusive workplace, and promote equitable and collaborative relationships.
*PLEASE KINDLY APPLY TO THIS POSITION ON THE FOLLOWING WEBSITE TO BE CONSIDERED:
If you are interested in viewing other opportunities, please visit our career site:
- Start: As soon as possible
- Duration: Flexible
- Rate: To be discussed
- Location: Shipboard-Worldwide,WORLD WIDE
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Travel
- Recruiter: Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
- Contact: RCL Careers
- Tel: 9545173454
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 4A-3492-8310
- Posted: 2017-12-15 09:30:24 -
- View all Jobs from Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
More Jobs from Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
- Lead Bartender (Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.)
- Digital Manager (Tui Cruises)
- Digital Manager (Azamara Club Cruises)
- Digital Manager (Pullmantur Cruises)
- Digital Manager (Celebrity Cruises)
- Digital Manager (Royal Caribbean International)
- Digital Manager (Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.)
- Fitter Repairman (Tui Cruises)
- Fitter Repairman (Pullmantur Cruises)
- Fitter Repairman (Celebrity Cruises)
- Fitter Repairman (Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.)
- Butler (Azamara Club Cruises)
- Butler (Celebrity Cruises)
- Butler (Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.)
- Cruise Director (Azamara Club Cruises)
- Cruise Director (Pullmantur Cruises)
- Cruise Director (Celebrity Cruises)
- Cruise Director (Royal Caribbean International)
- Cruise Director (Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.)
- Assistant Electrician 3 (Pullmantur Cruises)