Regulatory Compliance - Grow to Team Leader
My client is a Global Chemical manufacturer.
To support their growth they are looking for a senior compliance manager to join the team.
You will be responsible to manage the compliance team, working for a specific portfolio.
The portfolio is over 40 000 finished products big, which means that you will be subject to a wide variety of legislations and have the chance to expand your skill-set.
The biggest focus however will be on food contact legislations.
You don't need to be a specialist in this field, but need to have strong compliance experience and the willingness to focus on the food contact field.
At the same time you will be involved with strategic regulatory work, leading regulatory discussions with other departments of the business and help to set out the specific regulatory strategy.
Combined with actual team leader and management task, you will be involved in very diversified and challenging position, where you will receive a lot of decision making freedom.
To be successful:
- Scientific background
- Strong compliance experience, for instance: REACH, Food Contact, Biocides, CLP, medical, Nano
- Living close to Antwerp or willing to relocate
- Strong communicator, someone that can lead discussions with the business
- Project or direct people management experience, is a big plus
- Valid Work permit for Belgium
Apply by sending your CV in MS word to Xavier De Coker on email@example.com or call me on 0032 240 34 980 for a conversation in confidence.
PRODUCT SAFETY / PRODUCT STEWARDSHIP / COMPLIANCE / REGULATORY / REACH / CLP / SDS / GHS / BIOCIDE / VEILIGHEIDSINFORMATIEBLADEN / FOOD / FOOD CONTACT / MEDICAL / CHEMEMICAL / MANUFACTURER / ANTWERP
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Senior Coatings Advisor, Close-Knit Team Environment, Hamburg
- Analytical Chemist, International Chemicals Company, Antwerp
- Analyste décisionnel - Missions transverses
- Social Work Positions - West Midlands
- Regulatory Specialist / API / Milano
- Consulente Freelance per Top Pharma/Lazio
- Registered Fostering Manager - Outstanding IFA - West Midlands
- PM LIMS - A New Definition of Work Life Balance
- Become a Sales representative for a fast-growing Swiss company!
- Adoption Practice Manager - Charity - Kent
- Medtech Sales Manager – Build your success
- Maths Teacher – Flexible Contract!
- KS2 Teacher – Ambitious School!
- Giovani Agenti Fitoterapici per carriera su Varese-Como-Lecco
- Contract Manager- Engineering Company- Derbyshire
- MSL: Global Pharma Group - Triveneto
- Vertriebsmitarbeiter Internationale Diversität Süddeutschland
- Business Development Manager - Worldwilde Opportunity
- Pharmacovigilance Expert - Develop and Grow
- History Teacher - Developing Trust - September Start