Part Time Supervising Social Worker - South Yorkshire
An opportunity is available for you to join an OUTSTANDING rated IFA on a part time basis, offering you the flexibility to ensure a healthy work-life balance.
You will be joining a highly reputable service that offers a child-centric service.
You will be supervising a caseload across the East Midlands as well as being part of the team developing the service.
This means you will be recruiting, assessing, and supervising foster carers.
This role would suit an Independent Fostering assessor who would like to supplement their work with stable hours.
The organisation would suit an experienced supervising social worker who puts the children at the centre of their practice.
You will be outcomes focused and share the same ethos of the fostering charity.
Strong experience as a fostering social worker is essential.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please email your CV to Kevin Kendaru at email@example.com, or call 0207 940 2100.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Regulatory Specialist / Ottima crescita in API
- Regulatory & Quality Manager / Production Site / Lazio
- Regulatory Compliance / Lazio/Sito Produttivo
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist / Esperienza a Tutto Tondo
- Progettista Elettrico / Ambiente Internazionale/ Pharma
- Freelance Form F Assessors- Co. Durham and North East
- FIELD ENGINEER MRI EUROPE - SWITZERLAND
- Form F Assessor - Lancashire- £1800 per assessment
- Social Worker up to £40,000 depending on exp
- Therapeutic Fostering Team Manager - North West - Step up
- Head Registration API / Austria / Global Company
- Fostering Senior Practitioner - Permanent - Charity
- Form F Assessor - Hull - £1800
- CRA - accresci la tua esperienza presso un'importante CRO.
- Newly Qualified Fostering Social Worker - Gloucester- £25-30k
- Locum MASH Social Worker – Less Stress
- Sr. CRA - CRO in forte crescita.
- Registration Specialist/Internal Training/BE/NL/ENG/FR
- Scientific Specialist - FlowCytometry - Spanish