Head of Human Resources
Our client is a leading international company, who is passionate about the entertainment industry and thrives to provide the best customer service at all times.
They are currently looking for a Head of Human Resources to join their team in Malta and support them with building a strong presence on the island.
The successful candidate will report to the HR Director and will be required to occasionally work outside of the usual office hours.
The position comes with an attractive, above average, remuneration package.
• Working in partnership with the HR Director to implement and maintain HR related strategies
• Handling employee relations, development and retention as well as performance management, promotions and compensation
• Promoting best practices in an innovative approach while always having in mind the business needs
• Coaching, mentoring and challenging the senior operators in Malta in application of HR policies and practices as well as providing advice and guidance to the Management team on complex HR issues
• Coaching, supporting and mentoring HR and office management team to guarantee the compliance with statutory and legal requirements and to assess the impact of major policy and legislative changes
• Anticipating HR related issues and applying expert knowledge of HR programs, policies and practices to resolution
• Managing and monitoring Malta HR and OFM budget.
• Acting as an ambassador and representative of the company in Malta
• Overseeing payroll, comp and bens administration and all office management
• Previous management experience
• Experience in an online digital market, IT industry and / or gaming sector
• Excellent command of English, any additional language would be an advantage
• Proficiency in all MS Office Suite
• Strong experience in dealing with multiple discipline functions and building strong working relationships
• Great interpersonal, communication, presentation leadership and analytical skills
• Strategic and tactical problem solving skills and hands-on involvement in day to day activities
• Strong ability to inspire and lead a team
• HR Qualification and familiarity with the ‘Agile Model of HR’ would be considered as an asset
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send an updated copy of their CV in MS Word format (your name in the filename) to Simon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you require further information, please, call on +356 2099 4444.
More Jobs from Quad Consultancy
- CRM Campaign Coordinator
- Creative Designer
- Technicians (Extra Low Voltage)
- Financial Manager
- Accounts Clerk (bank)
- Corporate Administrator
- Reservation Executive
- Store Manager (foods)
- Warehouse Manager
- Production Supervisor (pharma)
- Business Development Executive
- Projects Engineer
- Regulatory and Financial Reporting Accountant - Bank
- Business Intelligence Specialist
- Partly Qualified Accountant
- Qualified Accountant
- Corporate Administrator
- Laboratory Analyst
- M&E Foreman/Site Manager
- Marketing Intern