Legal Secretary | Temp to Perm Opportunity
This national law firm is an industry leader and recognised to be one of the largest Australian legal practices in their field.
They are experiencing continual growth and have multiple positions available in the CBD, North, East, and South East suburbs.
Legal Secretary needed to start ASAP in an ongoing full time temporary position, with the potential to go permanent.
The role will be to support on a partner level within the Personal Injury team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- The duties will include:
- Opening and closing files
- Liaising with clients
- Dictaphone typing
- Monthly billing
- Editing and amending legal documents
- Diary management
To be considered for this great opportunity, you must have:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as a Legal Secretary
- Great attention to detail
- Confident communication skills
- Working knowledge of various document production and billing systems
To apply click the appropriate link or for more information call Mary Savova at people2people on 03 9098 7427
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from people2people
- Accounts Receivable / Dispute Resolution Officer
- Retail Commercial Manager
- Inventory Planner
- Distribution Officer
- Demand Planner - Temporary to Permanent
- Assistant Management Accountant
- Corporate Receptionist - Legal
- Legal Secretary - WorkCover
- Payroll Officer
- Customer Service Asscociate
- Workcover Legal Assistant
- Kit Assembler
- Kit Assembler | Sydney
- Consignment Inventory Coordinator
- Property Legal Secretary
- Personal Injury Legal Assistant
- Management/Cost Accountant - Part Time
- Personal Assistant
- Litigation Legal Secretary