Nationwide Placements are looking for an experienced and self-driven Project Administrator for our client.
If you have excellent communication skills, prioritisation skills and strong command over MS Excel, this could be the right job for you.
The position offers a competitive salary (based on experience).
As Project Administrator your responsibilities include:
- Liaising with both internal teams and external parties ensuring a proper line of communication
- Processing high volume of data and orders
- Generate reports on MS Excel for identifying areas of improvement
- Providing additional support to the team thorough admin support as and when needed
The right Project Administrator will have:
- At least 2 years of administration experience
- Excellent command over MS Office suite, specifically MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Positive attitude and a can-do approach
Your CV and a little about Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Parcel Sorter
- Income Accounting Assistant
- Trainee Estate Agent - Sales/Lettings
- Data Entry Administrator
- Inbound Customer Service Agents
- Retail Banking Assistant
- Legal Assistant
- Junior Legal Secretary
- Car Collection/Delivery Driver
- Receptionist/ Administration Assistant
- Helpdesk Administrator
- Receptionist / Office Assistant
- IT Admin Assistant
- Office Manager
- IT Admin Assistant
- Personal Assistant
- Junior Designer
- HR Administrator
- Warehouse And Logistics Manager