R&D Chemist, Digital Inkjet Inks for Textiles, Stuttgart
The company you will be joining are a market leader in the field of inkjet inks who consider themselves to be at least 5 years ahead in terms of technology to their closest competitors in the market, allowing them to lead from the front and develop a strong brand reputation which ensures customers want to maintain a strong relationship with them and that their technical employees are consistently challenged in their daily work.
As part a 5 person R&D team you will be developing the next generation of UV curable reactive inkjet inks which are currently at the start of the development cycle, meaning you will be one of the key drivers for the projects right from the start of the process so you can stamp your mark on the technologies and products which come out of your work.
With the initial line-up of products planned for launch in 3 years, you can start your work knowing you that you will get to see the projects through right to the end, allowing you to actually see the results of the work you put in.
In addition to the R&D projects you will be part of you will also be responsible for ensuring the company stay ahead of their competitors which will require you to monitor industry developments, new patent launches and competitor activities which will make you an industry expert that other companies will want to hire and other professionals in the field will look to for advice and support.
- Completed practical training as Lacklaborant OR an Academic Degree in Chemistry
- At least 5 years industry R&D experience in the field of Inkjet Inks
- Knowledge of waterborne UV curable inks essential
- Professional German preferred but not essential
For a confidential discussion about this position or other opportunities in Research & Development send an up to date Microsoft Word version of your CV to Arthur Mills at NonStop Chemical on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me in Germany on +49 892 109 3363 or in Switzerland on +41 43 508 0817.
I am the specialist consultant for Research and Development in the Paints & Coatings Industry.
I offer positions at seniorities from Associate through to Director level for Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
If you are a Coatings Professional in R&D and are looking for new opportunities then feel free contact me for a confidential discussion.
Elsewise, if you are looking to hire these professionals for your company then contact me for a free consultation.
NonStop Chemical is the specialist agency for recruitment in the Chemicals, Agrochemicals and Cosmetics Industries across Europe.
Having forged our reputation in REACh Regulatory Affairs over the last 8 years we offer clients and candidates industry leading service (verified by APSCo) and expert knowledge.
We have individual consultants specialising in R&D, Sales, REACh, Regulatory Affairs, EHS, Geotechnical, Geo-Environmental, Remediation, Contaminated Land, Ecology, Air Quality, Acoustics and Supply Chain.
R&D / Research and Development / Formulation / Inks / Inkjet / Waterborne / Switzerland / Zurich / Chemicals / Chemistry / German / English / UV Curing / F&E / Forschung und Entwicklung / Formulierung / Tinten / Druck / Druckfarben / Digitaldruck / Wasser / Schweiz / Zürich / Chemie / Chemie / Deutsch / Englisch / UV Härten /
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Regulatory Specialist / Ottima crescita in API
- Regulatory & Quality Manager / Production Site / Lazio
- Regulatory Compliance / Lazio/Sito Produttivo
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist / Esperienza a Tutto Tondo
- Progettista Elettrico / Ambiente Internazionale/ Pharma
- Freelance Form F Assessors- Co. Durham and North East
- FIELD ENGINEER MRI EUROPE - SWITZERLAND
- Form F Assessor - Lancashire- £1800 per assessment
- Social Worker up to £40,000 depending on exp
- Therapeutic Fostering Team Manager - North West - Step up
- Head Registration API / Austria / Global Company
- Fostering Senior Practitioner - Permanent - Charity
- Form F Assessor - Hull - £1800
- CRA - accresci la tua esperienza presso un'importante CRO.
- Newly Qualified Fostering Social Worker - Gloucester- £25-30k
- Locum MASH Social Worker – Less Stress
- Sr. CRA - CRO in forte crescita.
- Registration Specialist/Internal Training/BE/NL/ENG/FR
- Scientific Specialist - FlowCytometry - Spanish