Biztalk Developer-FMCG International food supplier!
BizTalk Developer- FMCG International foodservice supplier!
£45,000-£50,000 plus great company benefits!
The BizTalk Developer will be responsible for the development of new and support of existing customer EDI integration solutions to meet business need and customer requirements.
You will also be expected to provide technical support and guidance using your technical expertise and knowledge to the IT and National E-Commerce Teams and be required to ensure the BizTalk EDI platform operates effectively and efficiently as possible to meet agreed service levels.
- Understanding customer requirements and implementing solutions using best practice so that they work both functionally and operationally.
- Ensure that the integration designed is fit for purpose and will allow operational teams to easily support solutions post go live.
- Assisting with requirements gathering and design, with primary responsibility for the development and
- Providing support for the test and release phases of EDI projects.
- Development and maintenance of the BizTalk environment(s), with responsibility for
- Producing and updating operational and maintenance processes and procedures.
- Deployment of new and existing code changes including patches, upgrades and releases, whilst updating and maintaining the automated regression test suite, to ensure the BizTalk platform runs as per best practice.
- You will possess a sound technical knowledge and experience of BizTalk 2013.
- Net framework 4.0 and above,
- Visual Studio 2012, SQL server 2012 (defining database tables and stored procedures).
- Knowledge of Team Foundation Server (visual studio online) and GIT would be advantageous.
- Automated build and deployment knowledge
My client is a growing international foodservice provider and one of the largest in the UK with reputable clients across the country.
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a confident, ambitious and focused individual to join their IT E-Commerce team who are responsible for implementing customer EDI integration solutions; they support existing customer EDI integration solutions and maintain the E-Commerce BizTalk environment.
YOU MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK & FREE FROM RESTRICTIONS OF VISA`S AND WORK PERMITS.
Interested in this challenge - send your CV to email@example.com
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website: www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge?Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contacts CV - you could earn up to £500!
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks -Facebook,Twitter,LinkedInandPinterest. We give away fantastic prizes...
- Start: Immediate
- Rate: Â£45k - 50k per year + great company benefits!
- Location: Buckinghamshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: COREcruitment
- Contact: Taj Rai
- Tel: 0207 790 2666
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: TRBZT1
- Posted: 2017-04-23 18:53:07 -
- View all Jobs from COREcruitment
More Jobs from COREcruitment
- Assistant General Manager - Exciting Cocktail Bar group - East/Central London
- General Manager - Craft beer pub with a great reputation! - Bethnal Green - London
- Assistant General Manager - New Opening - Craft beer and gourmet Pizza concept
- Group Cocktail & Training Manager! - Boutique music and Bar group - London
- General Manager - Central South London 50/60k
- Events Manager - Central London, Premium venues
- Cocktail Head Bar Tender - Vibrant Nottingham Cocktail Venue - Â£21,000
- Assistant Manager - icon music venue! - Nottingham - Â£21,000
- General Manager - Food Retail Concept - North London up to 29k
- COO- Coffee Business- London - Â£80k
- Sales Director - For leading facilities management company
- SENIOR OPERATION MANAGER - Dublin - plus bonus
- General Manager High Profile Restaurant Group
- Assistant Managers for quirky restaurant group
- Assistant Manager - London - 28K
- Assistant Manager - Eastbourne - 28K
- General Manager Independent Restaurant Group
- An Assistant General Manager High Profile "Casual" Fine Dining
- Restaurant Manager High volume site
- High volume, on trend restaurant opening General Manager