Senior Medical Writer - Take a Step Up - North West
My client is looking for a Senior Medical Writer to join their dynamic, diverse agency.
If you're a Medical Writer looking to take the step up, or a Senior Medical Writer looking for future progression opportunities, this is the role for you.
It will give you access to training and development opportunities, so you can gain skills in areas such as management.
They are looking for a writer who is willing to take on more responsibility within a progressive environment.
This agency work across a wide range of therapy areas, and are open to individuals gaining more experience in certain therapy areas, or sticking to areas they know and enjoy.
They have created this flexibility to make your role more enjoyable.
To be successful in your application for this role you should have 3+ years experience in Medical Writing.
Here at NonStop I specialise in our Medical Communications market, so if this role isn't of interest to you but you'd like to hear about other opportunities please don't hesitate to call Christina on 0207 940 2105.
Alternatively please send your CV to C.Gatward@nonstop-recruitment.com.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Medical Communications, Healthcare communications, Publications, Medical Writer, Senior Medical Writer, Principal Medical Writer
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Senior Coatings Advisor, Close-Knit Team Environment, Hamburg
- Analytical Chemist, International Chemicals Company, Antwerp
- Analyste décisionnel - Missions transverses
- Social Work Positions - West Midlands
- Regulatory Specialist / API / Milano
- Consulente Freelance per Top Pharma/Lazio
- Registered Fostering Manager - Outstanding IFA - West Midlands
- PM LIMS - A New Definition of Work Life Balance
- Become a Sales representative for a fast-growing Swiss company!
- Adoption Practice Manager - Charity - Kent
- Medtech Sales Manager – Build your success
- Maths Teacher – Flexible Contract!
- KS2 Teacher – Ambitious School!
- Giovani Agenti Fitoterapici per carriera su Varese-Como-Lecco
- Contract Manager- Engineering Company- Derbyshire
- MSL: Global Pharma Group - Triveneto
- Vertriebsmitarbeiter Internationale Diversität Süddeutschland
- Business Development Manager - Worldwilde Opportunity
- Pharmacovigilance Expert - Develop and Grow
- History Teacher - Developing Trust - September Start