Recruitment Consultant (HR Sector), London, Competitive Pay
Are you an experienced Recruiter with proven billing figures?
Do you want to make the move into a more niche recruitment firm?
A well established HR & Reward recruitment firm near London Bridge is looking to hire an experienced recruiter.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join our experienced recruitment team and take the lead in our HR function.
Our offices are based near London Bridge and Borough Market.
This really is an unrivalled opportunity to leverage of our key FTSE 250 clients and our strong reputation for specialist HR and Reward recruitment across the UK.
Reporting straight in to the Directors of the firm this role will suit a self starter who enjoys working with a great deal of autonomy and somebody who will thrive on the challenge of utilising your experience in recruitment to become a lynchpin in this growing recruitment firm.
We are looking for a hands on biller who will generate new business to our current client base's needs in the HR and Reward space.
Why work for us?
In return Williams Kent will offer a competitive basic salary and an excellent bonus structure with a great range of rewards.
You will receive personalised training from day one, opportunity for fast track career development and some of the many perks we have are team breakfast Fridays, discounted food, free mobile phone insurance, monthly nights out and three holiday incentives a year - a new and exciting destination each time!
If this sounds like an exciting career choice then please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call to discuss on 0203 800 1160.
We look forward to hearing from you!
More Jobs from Williams Kent
- HR Business Partner - London - £40,000 - 6 month FTC
- HR Business Partner - London - £50,000
- Payroll and HR Administrator
- Pensions Manager and Secretary to Trustees - Leicester
- Project Manager - Pensions & Benefits- £55-£60,000 - Leicester
- Learning and Development Director
- Learning & Development Director, London, £80 - £100k
- Learning & Development Director, Hospitality, £80-100k, London
- EMEA HR Data Analyst - London - £50K - 6 Month FTC
- HR Business Partner
- Regional Human Resources Business Partner, South England
- Learning and Development Manager
- Learning Development Manager - London, £60,000
- Reward Specialist - £60K - Central London
- Reward Analyst - £25,000 - £30,000 - Bedfordshire
- HR Manager x 2 - London - £40k
- PAYRITE Experience Essential - Payroll Administrator
- Payroll Administrator
- Reward Manager - £50,000 - £60,000 - London
- EMEA HR Manager - Newbury - up to £42k