Oncology Pharmacists (Hospital)
Clinical Pharmacist - Oncology - Cambridgeshire - Permanent - Full-time - £34,000 - £40,000
Medicor are pleased to consider applications for the position of Clinical Pharmacist - Oncology working for our client based in Cambridgeshire on a Permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be registered with the GPhC as a Pharmacist and have significant post-registration experience.
You will need to have the following essential skills and experience for the position; You will hold a post-graduate qualification in Clinical Pharmacy and will have knowledge of Oncology pharmacy and have experience of chemotherapy pharmacy.
We are also looking for the following desirable skills, but are not essential for the position; private sector experience.
The position is working for a leading private healthcare company, that is a not for profit organisation and invests its money back into its network of hospitals with new technology and refurbishment.
The hospital is located in Cambridgeshire with good public transport links close to the hospital.
As the Oncology Pharmacist, you would work with the wider pharmacy team and the MDT within the hospital to ensure a safe and accurate pharmacy service.
Part of this position will also see you also work in the general hospital pharmacy at times also
This is a Full-time Permanent position working 37.5 per week working in Cambridgeshire.
The salary for this position is between £34,000 and £40,000 and is dependent on experience and suitability for the position.
On top of this is benefits that include a pension scheme (up to 6% employer contributions), private healthcare, gym membership, life assurance, health checks and much more.
The company also provides clinical education opportunities and a real chance of progression in the future.
For more information on this position, please contact Wayne Smith on 02392 322367 or send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Commodity Buyer
- 1st/2nd line support
- Controls/Automation Engineer-Ireland - Rate DOE
- Maintenance Team Leader
- Software Product Security Architect
- Senior / Principal Mechanical Design Engineer
- Senior Software Development Analyst - SAP MM
- Business Development Manager
- QA Validation Specialist
- Document Controller
- CAPEX Project Manager (Utilities / Facilities)
- Occupational Health Advisor - Wrexham
- Operator (Chemical Tankers) - The Netherlands
- Commercial & Contracts Manager
- Electronics Design Engineer
- Hairdresser/ Service Stewardess - Yacht - Permanent - Worldwide
- Helpdesk Administrator
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer Nights