BAND 6 PODIATRIST-OXFORDSHIRE
Service Care Health have an urgent requirement for a Band 6 Podiatrist to work in South Oxfordshire areas and another in the North West areas.
We are looking for a Band 6 Podiatrist who has a degree or equivalent and is registered with the HCPC.
The candidate must have at least six months or more previous experience in a band 6 role, preferable in a community setting.
Wound care experience is essential, the candidate must be able to manage wound care/identify infection etc in a lone working environment with no direct support.
Nail Surgery Experience is desired but not essential.
The position involves running clinics in a few different locations so a car driver is essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with the NHS, which in turn could enhance future career progression.
Service Care Health offer full compliance solutions, offering mandatory training, occupational health checks and DBS checks free of charge on a fast track service, ensuring that you are fully compliant and available for work with an immediate start.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
*Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
*Ltd & PAYE payment options available
*£250 training allowance
*Competitive pay rates
*Exceptional referral bonuses
*Specialists consultants offering single point of contact
*Full enhanced quick track DBS check provided free of charge
If you are interested and would like more information please contact Beth at Service Care Health on 01772 208961 or Bethany.Ross@servicecare.org.uk
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Fostering and Adoption Social Worker | Sheffield Council
- Qualified Social Worker –Child Protection Team –Cleethorpes
- Social Workers | Child Protection & Assessment
- Child Protection Social Worker Cumbria
- Housing Officer, Peterborough
- Youth Offending Service Officer
- Business Support Assistants (x2), Huntingdon - Cambridgeshire
- RMN - Nottingham
- RMN - Bradford
- RMN - Lancashire
- Part time Adults Social Work Assistant - Accrington
- Family Support Worker - Cheshire
- Registered Mental Health Nurses - Sussex
- Early Arrears Management Officer
- Mental Healthcare Assistants - Ipswich
- Youth Offending Officer
- Public Health Officer - Wokingham
- SEN Casework Officer, West London, Kensington and Chelsea
- Outdoor Clerk/Paralegal