Theatre Practitioner Anaesthetics (RGN / ODP)
THEATRE PRACTITIONER ANAESTHETICS (RGN / ODP) - SURREY - FULL-TIME - PERMANENT - £28,000 - £33,000
Medicor are pleased to consider applications for the position of Anaesthetics Theatre Practitioner / Nurse for a leading private hospital in South Surrey.
You will be either a NMC Registered Nurse - Adult (RNA / RN1) or a HCPC Registered Operating Department Practitioner with post-registration experience.
We are looking for an experienced Theatre Practitioner with experience within an Anaesthetics Theatre setting.
If you are a Nurse, you will need to hold evidence of a recognised Anaesthetics course.
The position is working in a private hospital in Surrey, close to the M25.
The hospital provides elective procedures to patients.
Cases can include Major Orthopaedics, General Surgery, Urology, Gynaecology, Gastro and Day Surgery cases.
This is a full-time, permanent position working 37.5 hours per week and will include some evening and weekend working, as part of a rota.
Any unsocial hours do have enhancements paid also.
Salary for the position is between £28,000 and £33,000 and is dependent on experience and suitability for the role.
On top of this is an excellent benefits package.
For more information on this role, please contact Wayne Smith at Medicor Global on 02392 322367 or email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Pathology Manager
- PRE-SALES CONSULTANT (TABLEAU) – BERKSHIRE
- PHP Developer
- Software Manager
- Housing Need Officer
- CONTRACT MECHANICAL/ELECTRICAL FITTER - RUGBY
- SAP Simple Finance Consultant & Manager
- SAP Solutions Architect
- Security Specialist
- Cloud Operations Principle Engineer
- SAP Hybris Billing Consultant
- AS PRD SAP S4/HANA Manager
- SAP Fashion Management Consultant & Manager
- Occupational Health Advisor
- Infrastructure Manager
- Generic Assessor, South Yorkshire
- Solution Design Manager
- Supply Chain NPD Build Manager
- Software Engineer (Dev Ops)-Crawley- £50 p/h
- Warehouse Coordinator