Audio Visual Channel Account Manager
Our prestigious client based in Weybridge is recruiting for a Channel Account Manager for a 12 month period, working in a field sales based role between their Weybridge and Basingstoke offices.
Successful candidate will need to have good sales experience with end user experience and sales driven in the B2B market
- To develop the Distribution Channel sales of products in the Regional market in line with the overall business plan.
Achieve budgeted net sales and profit within the account base.
- Deliver against the agreed business objectives within the annual account plan.
Build a strong and sustainable relationship across all relevant areas of the Accounts.
- Developing and deliver projects (focus on key strategic markets & solutions) in the UK through direct touch with key end users in the Corporate and Education market and delivery through relevant accredited dealer / integrator.
- Achieve budgeted sales and profit for the UK's market.
- Own the commercial relationship.
- Build effective relationship/network at all levels within the customer/channel/partners/end users organisation to achieve high level of intelligence and planning.
- Manage the distributors in the region.
- Ensure the right level of stock availability to support sell out teams and manage stock within key distributors.
- Ensure commercial conditions are implemented correct in the region.
- Develop and maintain quarterly account plan/opportunity plan with each account to ensure clear actions are agreed to achieve set targets and these are updated in Salesforce.com.
- Maintain and keep updated sales pipeline in the relevant forecast tools.
- Weekly/monthly activity report to appropriate management.
- Organise time and tasks to optimise number of visits to customer/channel/partners.
- Develop and Account Manage selected 2nd tier Partners to drive sell out from distribution.
- Own, build & Manage the relationship with Key channel Partners & End Users, and build effective relationship/network at all levels within the customer/channel/partners organisation to achieve high level of intelligence and planning.
- Implementing the European sales strategy in the UK market.
- Develop sales to achieve quantitative and qualitative targets.
- Ensure that all marketing plans are clearly communicated to customer/channel/partners.
- Provide customer feedback into the organisation in an organised manner
- Support the Channel Account Managers in countries within the region with information from distribution partners.
- Support the Sales Manager in defining the midrange (1-3 years) performance outlook.
- Negotiate contractual and commercial terms & conditions.
- Support local event and tradeshows
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant university education preferred
- Audio Visual experience essential
- Experience and knowledge of the Displays Market in the UK.
- Experience and knowledge of the IT Distribution Market
- Proven success of delivering sustained incremental sales and profit for a sales organisation
- Planning & Organisation
- Teamwork and Co-operation
- Technical Skills
- Commercial Awareness
- Business Focus
- Communication and Negotiation skills
- Building relationships
- Willingness to travel, own transport is required but travel allowance included
- Possibility of working from home
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 12 Months
- Rate: £18.00 - £24.00 per hour + 20% bonus structure
- Location: Basingstoke, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Electronics
- Recruiter: Parkside Recruitment
- Tel: 01784 456111
- Fax: 01784 452744
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2017-04-28 14:31:33 -
- View all Jobs from Parkside Recruitment
More Jobs from Parkside Recruitment
- HR Admin Assistant
- Customer Service
- Retail Planner
- HR Advisor
- Retail Planner
- Retail Marketing Planner
- Interim Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
- Temporary Credit Controller
- Sales Administration Manager
- German Or French Speaking Payments Assistant
- German or French Speaking - Sales Ledger Clerk
- Technical Office Coordinator
- Onboarding/HR Co-ordinator (Japanese speaking)
- Administrator (Sales Operations) Immediate start
- PA to Senior Finance Team
- Administrator (Sales Operations) Immedaite start
- PA to Finance Director
- Sales and Operations Administrator
- PA to Finance Director
- Sales Administrator