Data Warehouse Developer (London, City) - £60,000
Want to be responsible for developing the logic and implementation of a SQL Data Warehouse for a growing, global company?
SQL Data Warehouse Developer is needed to undertake a vital project that will see you create a master repository of data that covers all the data of their clients, including security and transactions.
Collaborating with the development team you will work on the application development lifecycle to ensure the system is flexible, stable and scalable, you will also be responsible for preliminary testing of the completed software to ensure it is of the highest quality.
The work itself will be constructed within Microsoft SQL Server and utilise T-SQL and stored procedures.
Your responsibilities will include database design, running complex queries, creating and deploying reports.
This role will give you a great level of autonomy and allow you to be innovative by bringing new ideas into the team.
·Data warehousing experience
·Microsoft SQL Server
This will suit someone autonomous, proactive and entrepreneurial with a thirst for problem solving.
You will need to be flexible to changing technologies and best practices that will give you an in-depth awareness of existing and emerging web standards and technologies.
Verbal and written communication must be excellent and you must be organised with every aspect of your work.
The company is a rapidly growing wealth management business that currently supports over 90 commercially independent practices across a range of private client investment managers, stockbrokers and investment focused financial planners located throughout the UK.
They commenced operation in 2001 and now have 3,000+ client accounts representing total client assets of £5.73 billion.
Basic Salary: £60,000 (Dependent on Experience)
Benefits include: starting 24 days' holiday, pension scheme and interest free parking or train ticket.
How to apply
If you would like to apply please send your latest CV to email@example.com or call me on 02076554675
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- Graduate Technical Consultant - City of London - £22K-£25K!
- 3rd Line Engineer - London - £45k - £50k
- SQL Developer - Harlow, Essex - £45,000
- PHP Developer - London, Old Street - *Charity* £35,000
- Senior Product Analyst (ACH) – Moorgate - up to £100k
- IT Systems Support Analyst – Moorgate – £35,000 - £40,000
- Back-end Ruby Developer – 3 Month Contract – City of London
- Senior Business Analyst - London, Barbican - *Finance* - £85k
- Technical Business Analyst – Central London - £60,000
- SOC Analyst – London Docklands – up to £80,000 per annum – ASAP
- Event & Content Assistant - E-commerce, Shoreditch - £24k
- SOC Analyst – London Docklands – up to £65,000
- Customer Support Leader - E-commerce, Shoreditch - £20k - £22k
- Social Media Manager - Kentish Town- £38k – £42k
- PA and Team Assistant - London Victoria - up to £40k
- Operations Manager - pan-Asian restaurant - £40k - £55k
- General Manager - London Victoria - 40k – 50k pa
- 1st and 2nd Line Support Engineer - up to £26k
- Recruitment Consultant needed for an award winning business!
- QA Engineer – 3 Month Contract - Central London - £350pd