Band 6 Occupational Therapist - Kensal Green, London
Service Care Health have a requirement for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to work in Kensal Green, London.
This role offers very competitive pay rates and is available on either 4 or 5 day per week basis.
The initial contract length is for 2 months, however extensions may be possible.
Experience of lone working in community rehabilitation/ falls prevention carrying out occupational therapy assessments, rehab/treatment.
Able to manage varied and busy caseload,
Able to provide adaptive equipment aids and adaptations.
Able to lone work
Being a team player who can work as part of a wide multidisciplinary team
- Have at least 12 months NHS experience working as an Occupational Therapist
- A degree or equivalent on Occupational Therapy
- An up to date HCPC registration
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
For more information about this role, please contact Adam at Service Care Health on 01772 208 961 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
, Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
, Ltd & PAYE payment options available
, £250 training allowance
, Competitive pay rates
, Exceptional referral bonuses
, Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
, National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
, Professional compliance solutions available
, Uniforms provided
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- *PERMANENT* Property Manager – Bath, Somerset
- Benefits Assessment Officer – Cornwall
- Adoption Social Worker | Coventry, West Midlands
- IT Technical Support Officer - Preston
- Child Protection Solicitor
- Lead Developer Ruby on Rails - Manchester
- Adults Social Worker | Oswestry, Shropshire
- Children Social worker – Fostering team - Wrexham
- Adult Social Worker | Community Services
- Children’s Social Worker – Wrexham
- Qualified Social Workers – Child Protection Team Cumbria
- Fostering and Adoption Social Worker | Sheffield Council
- Qualified Social Worker –Child Protection Team –Cleethorpes
- Social Workers | Child Protection & Assessment
- Child Protection Social Worker Cumbria
- Housing Officer, Peterborough
- Youth Offending Service Officer
- Business Support Assistants (x2), Huntingdon - Cambridgeshire
- RMN - Nottingham
- RMN - Bradford