Senior IT Audit Manager/Deputy Head
Senior IT Audit Manager/Deputy Head - London /South East.
Salary: Up to £90000 + bonus + excellent benefits.
Due to an internal re-organisation and bringing the process back" in- house", our client is looking to recruit a high calibre professional, with excellent stakeholder management skills.
You will be working closely with the Director of IT Audit to implement a robust strategy moving forward.
• Manage IT internal client engagements and be responsible for the on-time creation of project deliverables
• Identify performance improvement opportunities for the business.
• Identify and communicate findings to senior management.
• Assist with identifying opportunities, developing relationships, scoping prospective engagements, and developing proposals
• Assist with developing or updating methodologies regarding technology operations services
• Present thought leadership at internal training classes, external events, and proactive environments
• Managing “life Cycle” of the audit.
• Professional Qualified with a strong desire to mentor and get involved in strategy.
• Demonstrated ability to assess and enhance IT processes within an organization and knowledge of challenges faced by implementation teams along with demonstrated track record of leadership, management, and project management
• Strong services orientation and accustomed to taking an active role in executing engagements
CISA, QiCA, ACA, MBA or equivalent with relevant degree.
The Senior Manager (IT Specialism) will lead a small team to provide:
• Independent assurance over the operation of key systems and processes, predominantly but not limited to
• Appropriate independent and objective assurance in the development of new systems and processes
• Guidance to business managers in relation to proposed system developments
• Provide effective oversight of the Group’s digital and data initiatives.
• The individual will need to establish effective working relationships with other assurance areas (e.g.
Compliance, Risk and CIO as well as with key stakeholders in the Business, particularly at senior and Executive
• Level, to help influence and develop the Group’s risk and control assurance framework.
The individual will need to develop the Group’s ability to audit IT systems, data management and change.
Please send your CV to Stephen Ball at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 03452261523 for further information.
*For this vacancy you must already have eligibility in place to work in the UK, as this employer does not provide sponsorship
DUE TO THE HIGH LEVELS OF RESPONSE PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT CANDIDATES WILL ONLY BE CONTACTED IF THEY MEET THE SHORT-LISTING CRITERIA FOR THIS ROLE.
More Jobs from Morgan West
- IT Auditor
- Internal Audit Manager
- VP/Senior Internal Auditor /ACA/ACCA - Financial Services (City) -12 month contract
- IT Auditor
- Audit Manager/Senior - London - Financial Services - Contract
- Senior IT Auditor/ Assistant - Flexible UK locations - Potential to be based in a variety of locations.
- Senior Internal Auditor - Blue Chip Financial Services - South East
- Internal Auditor
- Senior IT Auditor
- Senior Internal Audit Manager
- Senior Internal/International Auditor - London
- Senior Internal Auditor/ACA/ACCA - London - Part-time
- Senior Internal Auditor/ACA/ACCA – South East
- Senior Internal Auditor - Major UK City base
- Senior Internal Auditor/ACA/ACCA – Surrey/South East
- Internal Audit Manager
- Senior Internal Auditor - London/South East
- Senior Internal Audit Manager - South East
- Senior Internal Audit Manager - London/South East
- Data Analytics/ IT Audit professional