EYFS/KS1 Teacher - 0.6 - Small class sizes - lovely school
A small village school located in sunny Tansley near Matlock is looking for an experienced EYFS/ KS1 teacher to start in September for a year-long FTC.
Not only is this position stable for 12 months anyway, but dependent on budgets this also has the potential to go permanent afterwards.
This is an excellent chance to get your foot in the door of a school that rarely has openings.
You'll finally have the chance to see the students develop and notice the difference that your teaching is making.
As well as this, the school prides themselves on the fact that class sizes are typically small.
You'll be teaching only 18 children which means that you'll be able to get to know them really well.
Having had a Good OFSTED just 3 weeks ago, they'll be no inspections to worry about either.
You need to have QTS and have experience of teaching EYFS and KS1.
NQT's cannot be accepted.
Please call Lilly Smith on 0207 9402100 or email email@example.com for some more information.
NonStop Education is a specialist recruitment company renowned throughout the education sector for its professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and commitment to providing the best possible service.
With a 190% growth in 2015 and a database of over 100.000 candidates, we are one of the fastest growing companies within the Education sector, being also the only education recruitment agency to house a Quality Assurance team.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- FSE Biotech - Progression Carrière
- CMC Associate - Leading Pharma company based in the SW.
- Junior Sales Rep - Career Progression
- GMP - Quality Assurance Roles across Germany!
- QC Analyst – Great development opportunities
- Technischer Einkauf – Spannende Arbeit –Niedersachsen
- Start in Regulatory Affairs - Pharma Bedrijf met Opleiding
- Senior European Compliance Manager - Massive Portfolio
- Computer Science with Maths – Flexible Timetable
- Team Manager Role - Stable Contract Position
- Responsable Gestion Projets Machines Automatiques - France
- Biologic products,Regulatory Affairs,Basel
- Sales Representative per CRO leader in Europa
- Recruteur – Efforts et Motivation deviennent Récompenses
- Validation/ Engineer-E50/h contract
- Opérateurs de production - Débutant acceptés - CDI
- Process Safety Engineer Suffolk, £40000
- EHS MANAGER, FTC, Senior position
- Technical Advisor – Resin Based Products
- Food Quality Manager, Lyon, €70,000