Spanish Speaking Sales and Customer Support
Our client is an established financial institution, with headquarters in Malta, and operating across Europe.
They are currently looking to employ a Spanish Speaking Sales and Customer Support Representative to join their multinational team based at the company’s head office in Malta.
The successful candidate will be required to work on a full-time basis with different day shifts.
• Taking the responsibility of customer onboarding and document verification and handle sales of the banks' products and services
• Customer onboarding and verification of documents as per the Bank’s Policies and Operational Procedures
• Responding to any customer queries via email, SMS and phone
• Collaborating with other Bank departments, especially Payments and Collections, in order to ensure transparent and efficient interaction
• Seeking new sales by executing appointed strategies and instructions
• Adhering to the team’s sales targets and deadlines
• Ensuring the adherence to the Bank’s Code of Ethics and related policies
• Excellent command of English and Spanish languages
• Good educational background
• Experience in customer onboarding and documentation verification processes
• Well-developed communication skills with a results-driven approach
• Ability to work independently
• Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, especially MS Excel
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send an updated version of their CV in MS Word format (your name in the file name) to Antoaneta at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you require further information, please, call on +356 2099 4444.
More Jobs from Quad Consultancy
- IT Support Officer
- Compliance Officer
- Group Accountant
- Senior BI Developer
- Norwegian Players Manager
- Japanese Customer Support
- Swedish Players Manager
- German Speaking Sales Officer
- IT Support Officer
- CRM Campaign Coordinator
- Front of House Manger
- Head Chef vacancy
- Finance Controller
- General Business Clerk
- Claims handler
- Data Protection Officer (full-time,"in-house")
- Accounts and Administrative Executive
- Merchandise Manager - Foods and Hospitality