Our client is a leader in IT and software, providing one of the most innovative business software solutions.
They are currently looking for an Automotive Consultant to join their young and dynamic team in Malta.
The successful candidate will be working on systems that interface and integrate with the automotive industry biggest players.
The training will be provided either locally or overseas.
• Acting as a main contact with the client to ensure client satisfaction at all times
• Providing support via telephone, remotely or onsite
• Supporting daily operational system issues, clearly documenting support tickets reported
• Developing the reports and format stationery
• Installing and implementing the application software, both locally and overseas
• Performing functional & integration testing and coordinate user acceptance testing
• Carrying out data conversions
• Preparing the requirement specification for new development or enhancements
• Closing support tickets
• A First Degree or equivalent related to Information Technology or experience in a similar position for 2 years
• Excellent command of spoken and written English
• Basic knowledge of accounting fundamentals
• Ability to follow the Company’s Business processes
• Knowledge of report writing
• Knowledge of French or Arabic would be considered as an asset
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send an updated version of their CV in MS Word format (your name in the file name) to David at email@example.com.
Should you require further information, please, call on +356 2099 4444.
More Jobs from Quad Consultancy
- Head of Design
- .NET Developer
- Finance Officer
- Business Developer Manager
- IT Auditor
- Sales Executive
- NET Developers
- F&B Supervisor
- Network Support Analyst
- HR Generalist (Gozo)
- Dutch Speaking Contact Centre Officer
- French Speaking Contact Centre Officer
- Backend Product Manager
- Marketing Designer/Coordinator
- Recruitment Consultant
- Recruitment Intern
- Client Service Officer - on shift basis
- Quality Control Lab Analyst
- Marketing Intern/Trainee