Risk Assessment Business Analyst - Glasgow
FPSG's client is a leading global financial services firm that provides investment and wealth management services.
The client is looking for an experienced Risk Assessment Business Analyst to manage the mitigating risk for key organisations.
The role is within the central Enterprise Technology Risk function and works in partnership with the technology organisation providing governance and coordination.
This is a 12 month contract with immediate start.
As Risk Assessment Business Analyst your responsibilities will include:
- Building relationships across different regions and time zones to deliver the Enterprise Technology Risk (ETR) program of work
- Providing oversight on delivery of risk assessments from initial scoping to execution, identification of gaps, and remediation of issues
- Providing support on managing risks through their lifecycle, from identification through to mitigation and closure, including gap analysis and stakeholder engagement
- Contribute towards delivery of other focus areas for ETR including entitlements management, policy planning and workshops
- Provide assistance on tooling requirements
- Support reporting for divisional risk forums
- Work collaboratively with the risk management function and key stakeholders
As a successful Risk Assessment Business Analyst, you will have:
- An awareness of how risk assessments are performed in a technical environment
- An awareness and understanding of Risk & Control frameworks used in the financial industry
- Experience creating reports and presenting information to your manager
- Impeccable time management skills - Comfortable with working on multiple streams of work concurrently
- Strong Oral and written communication skills along with relationship skills
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills - MS Excel
- Ability to design and implement creative and flexible solutions to problems.
- Experience of management and oversight of technology risks
- Project Management Experience
- Experience Auditing within technical environments
In return our client will reward you with up to £175 per day LTD, on site gym and much more.
This is 12 month contract initially.
To apply, please utilise the ‘Apply' prompt below.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
More Jobs from FPSG Connect
- Senior Business Analyst - Glasgow
- Part Time Customer Service Advisor - Home Based
- Customer Service Advisor - Home Based
- German speaking Customer Service Advisor - Home Based
- Mapping Searcher/Plotter
- Temporary Conveyancing Secretary
- Senior IT Business Analyst-Glasgow
- DevOps Engineer - Glasgow
- Legal Secretary - Corporate
- Operations Risk & Control Director - Glasgow
- French & 1 other EU Language Customer Advisor
- Spanish + 1 other EU language Customer Advisor
- Dutch Speaking Customer Advisor
- German Speaking Customer Advisor
- French Speaking Customer Advisor
- Swedish / Norwegian / Finnish / Danish Customer Advisor
- Italian Speaking Customer Advisor
- Customer Service Advisor
- Turkish Speaking Customer Advisor
- Arabic Speaking Customer Advisor