Exciting opportunity in Norfolk for a Registered Manager with outstanding care provider who support Vulnerable young people in a residential setting.
Offering up to £50,000.
The care provider for vulnerable young people who display emotional and behavioural difficulties along with challenging behaviours are looking for a confident, motivational and experienced residential child care Deputy Manager or existing Registered Manager to join their team.
Being a crucial part of the daily operation, the Registered Manager will lead by example and contribute to the effective operation of the residential service.
You review all policies and procedures whilst actively striving to ensure the home and exceeds minimum expectations in Ofsted inspections.
As the Registered Manager you must have:
- Minimum NVQ Level 5
* (relevant to children's residential care)
- Minimum 2 years' managerial experience
- Knowledge of Ofsted regulations and inspections
- Strong staff supervision and managerial skills
- Flexibility to work the on call rota
I am keen to speak to experienced Deputy Managers or existing Registered Mangers who are experienced in the field, or candidates looking to take a positive step towards career development
More Jobs from Charles Hunter Associates
- Social Worker - Learning Disabilities
- Youth Worker - Children's Home
- Senior Practitioner
- Children's & Families Team Manager
- Children's and Families Social Worker
- Newly Qualified Social Worker
- Locum Senior Practitioner - Adults Review Team
- Advanced Social Worker - Childrens
- Children's Deputy Manager
- Children's Home Manager
- Locum Social Workers - Integrated Hospital Discharge Team
- Team Leader- Learning Disabilities: Mon-Fri
- Childrens Support Worker
- Field Care Supervisor
- Student Support Assistant
- Locum Social Worker - Community Mental Health Team
- Operations Manager (Fostering Team)
- Supervising Social Worker
- Feild Care Supervisor
- Registered Domiciliary Manager