Site Administrator required for a prestigious development in Battersea.
If you are an experienced Site Administrator looking for a long term contract then apply in writing today.
This position is available to start ASAP, being trained up by the current administrator in all software and systems specific to the client before they go on maternity leave.
You will then be expected to manage the systems and all administrative tasks related to the project of your own accord.
We are looking for a tenacious individual who is confident and has the ability to prioritise a challenging workload, keeping on top of all site admin.
A people person is essential and experience in a construction setting in preferred.
On offer is an excellent hourly rate and the opportunity to work on an interesting project with one of the leading developers in the region.
This is a maternity cover contract and candidates will be expected to explain why fixed term/freelance contracts suit them - the client are keen to find someone for the duration of the contract!
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 10 Months
- Rate: £10.00 - £12.00 per hour
- Location: South West London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Secreterial
- Recruiter: McGinley Support Services
- Tel: 01223 941 198
- Fax: 08455435956
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2017-05-10 23:35:02 -
- View all Jobs from McGinley Support Services
More Jobs from McGinley Support Services
- Tekla - Design Draughtsmen
- Traffic Marshall / Banksman
- Quantity Surveyor
- Project Manager - Retail (Build & Fit-out)
- Hoist Operator
- Traffic Marshall / Gateman needed in Canterbury, Kent
- Telescopic Forklift Driver required in Cambridge
- Labourer needed in St Albans
- Taping Jointer / Dry liner
- Hoist Operator
- Gateman / Labourer
- Revit Technician
- AutoCAD / Revit - Design Draughtsman
- Chartered Civil Structural Engineer
- Design Manager
- Technical Manager