Grounds Maintenance Operatives - Witney
We are currently recruiting for experienced Grounds Maintenance Operatives for our client in Witney.
Roles available include; Driver (Trailer pulling therefore require HGV2 / CPC), Labourers / Mower Driver (Drivers with the ability to drive vehicles up to 3.5t), Strimmer Labourers.
You will go out in a team of 3-4, therefore a driving licence is not essential for those applying for the Strimmer positions.
Hours of work for these roles are as follows;
Monday to Friday 07:30 - 17:30, plus Saturday overtime of 4 hours.
Rates of pay will be Monday to Friday £7.50 per hour, with Saturdays paid as overtime of £11.25 per hour.
Experience in these areas is preferred however, not essential providing candidates demonstrate a capability to learn new skills, taking into consideration Health & Safety as a priority.
It is imperative that candidates are able to work well as part of a team.
More Jobs from Aligra Personnel Limited
- HGV Class 2 Tipper Drivers - Devizes
- LGV C / HGV 2 Drivers - Banbury
- LGV C / HGV 2 Driver - Cotswolds Area
- 7.5T Drivers - Wiltshire
- LGV C / HGV 2 Drivers - Swindon
- HGV 2 Refuse Drivers - Cheltenham
- Head Of Contact Centre Role
- Customer Account Supervisor
- Java Developer
- Experienced Car Drivers - Chipping Warden
- HGV 1 (LGV C+E) Drivers - Andover
- Flexi Forklift Operators - Andover
- Van Drivers - Andover
- Warehouse Operatives - Andover
- Counterbalance Forklift Operators - Andover
- Night Warehouse Supervisor
- Health & Safety Representative - Chipping Warden
- Warehouse Administrator
- Warehouse Manager
- Warehouse Operatives / Forklift Operators