Social Worker - Work in Pods and Service Users between 0-25
Tackle Cases as a Group Rather than Individually
A Local Authority which is based in London is seeking an experienced Social Worker to join their LAC and Leaving Care service.
The service work with service users from the age of 0 to 25 and are considered to be Looked After.
The service recently amalgamated with the Leaving Care team and now take cases all the way through until the service user has left care.
This is an assignment within a forward thinking Local Authority which has adopted the Hackney Model; where the team is broken down into "pods" which are led by an Advanced Practitioner/Deputy Team Manager and consist of a Senior Practitioner, 2 Social Workers, a Leaving Care Coach and a Family Finder.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills and take on a more varied caseload.
The service also carry out weekly supervision meetings where you will have the opportunity to discuss cases that you will be working on.
The authority also encourage personal development and you will have access to training provided by local universities with the scope of completing a MSc.
To be considered for this post you should have experience within a LAC service
To find out more about this opportunity or to discuss alternatives feel free to contact me, Rico on 0207 940 2100.
You can also email me an up to date CV to R.email@example.com
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Regulatory Specialist / Ottima crescita in API
- Regulatory & Quality Manager / Production Site / Lazio
- Regulatory Compliance / Lazio/Sito Produttivo
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist / Esperienza a Tutto Tondo
- Progettista Elettrico / Ambiente Internazionale/ Pharma
- Freelance Form F Assessors- Co. Durham and North East
- FIELD ENGINEER MRI EUROPE - SWITZERLAND
- Form F Assessor - Lancashire- £1800 per assessment
- Social Worker up to £40,000 depending on exp
- Therapeutic Fostering Team Manager - North West - Step up
- Head Registration API / Austria / Global Company
- Fostering Senior Practitioner - Permanent - Charity
- Form F Assessor - Hull - £1800
- CRA - accresci la tua esperienza presso un'importante CRO.
- Newly Qualified Fostering Social Worker - Gloucester- £25-30k
- Locum MASH Social Worker – Less Stress
- Sr. CRA - CRO in forte crescita.
- Registration Specialist/Internal Training/BE/NL/ENG/FR
- Scientific Specialist - FlowCytometry - Spanish