Role: General Manager
Role: General Manager
Salary: £30,000 -£32,000
Our client is currently recruiting for a General Manager to run their Restaurant located in Belfast. The General Manager is responsible for managing the daily operations of the restaurant, including the selection, development and performance management of employees.
In addition, they oversee the inventory and ordering of food and supplies, optimise profits and ensure that guests are satisfied with their dining experience.
Their primary responsibility is to oversee and manage all areas of the restaurant and make final decisions on matters of importance and to obtain profit contribution by managing staff; establishing and accomplishing business objectives whilst maintaining the highest standards of customer services according to strategy the business.
- To lead the development of the entire Restaurant across multiple areas
- To ensure the objectives, programs and plans are fully aligned to the company's development strategy as per budget
- To deliver positive results on each individual brand, achieving targets in line with budgets
- Responsible for multi-function P&L within corporate environment across multiple regions and markets
- Provide direction to employees regarding operational and procedural issues.
- Site recruitment, direct hiring, supervision, development and, when necessary, termination of employees.
- Solid experience in similar position or at least equivalent, talented Assistant Manager is also welcome as full training will be provided
- Must possess the ability to recognise a problem when it arises and can resolve it appropriately by using good judgement, tact and initiative according to company policy and procedure
- Experience in managing both Front and Back of House Team members
- can work in a fast-paced restaurant environment
- Customer service focused
Interested in this challenge? Send your CV to William and click apply.
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector.
We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on 0207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest.
We give away fantastic prizes...
- Start: asap
- Duration: perm
- Rate: Market related
- Location: Belfast, County Antrim, Northern Ireland
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Catering
- Recruiter: COREcruitment
- Contact: William Bates
- Tel: 02077902666
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: WB2549
- Posted: 2017-05-10 17:28:20 -
- View all Jobs from COREcruitment
More Jobs from COREcruitment
- Night Shift Warehouse Section Manager-National food distributor!
- DCDP & CDP CHEFS FOR LUXURY INTERNATIONAL 5* CRUISE LINERS!!
- General Manager branded restaurant
- BARTENDERS - Want to work in Dubai?!
- SERVERS - Want to work in Dubai?!
- SOMMELIER - Want to work in Dubai?!
- HOSTESSES - Want to work in Dubai?!
- Business Analyst/ Business Support Manager- Restaurant Group- London- up to 40k
- Junior Sous Chef - Japanese/Peruvian - Amsterdam Up to €40,000
- Senior Operations Commercial Accountant- QSR group- London- 48-50k+benefits
- Restaurant Manager - Shoreditch - HIP GROUP - Â£35,000 - Career progression
- Operations Director - Singapore
- Crossfit Trainer - Qatar
- Head Concierge for Prestigious Development in Central London
- General Manager - London Flagship Operation - up to Â£90k
- General Manager - Â£30-35k-Mainly DAYTIME! London Cafe and Restaurant- Live-in Available
- Community Manager - Leading work space provider company - Cardiff
- Purchasing Manager- Coffee House brand- London- Â£35k
- Digital Marketing Manager - Fantastic Restaurant Brand - London - Â£45k - Â£50k
- HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCES FOR PREMIUM HOSPITALITY/LEISURE BRAND