Consultant in Medical Microbiology - North Yorkshire
Are you ready for a new opportunity? ID Medical is currently recruiting for a permanent role in North Yorkshire, working full-time as a Consultant in Microbiology.
This job will require autonomous working, as well as supervision of more junior doctors.
The ideal candidate will be able to apply their experience to varied clinical situations.
Working as a good member of the wider clinical team is an important aspect of this role, so a professional manner and strong communication skills are valuable.
You should also demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be adaptable.
- Undertake any responsibility which relates to the agreed special interests.
- Participation in the on-call service.
On-call arrangements are weekdays via telephone.
- Weekends - on Saturday and Sunday via attendance at hospital site from 11am to 3 pm and then via telephone.
- Take part in annual appraisals (mandatory for all Consultants), carried out by the Clinical Director.
Appropriate time and assistance will be provided for preparation.
- Involvement in research - joint research projects are undertaken with both the University of Teesside (University of the Year 2009) and Durham University and involvement in the further development of research links.
- Continuing professional development.
- Any other duties which may be required
If you have the following, then please apply today!
The tangible benefits of working with ID Medical:
- ID Medical School with CPD - accredited education programmes for medical professionals
- Excellent salary packages available
Free BLS & PLS course
- 24 hour support service
- Excellent relocation package available
- Discounted CPD accredited courses
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- UK's leading Revalidation service for doctors, attested “Excellent” by NHS England
The ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme also allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum.
ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations.
If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Applicants will be required to register with us.
Please visit ID Medical for more opportunities to grow your career.
Follow us on twitter and Facebook.
More Jobs from ID Medical
- Specialist Registrar ST4/5 in Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- South East - Specialist Registrar ST4/5 in Cardiology
- South East - Specialist Registrar ST4/5 Emergency Medicine/A&E
- General Medicine SHO in Taunton
- FY2 Doctor in Urology/Vascular - Staffordshire
- SHO - Medicine - East Midlands
- SPR - Medicine - London
- General Medicine SHO in London
- Emergency Department SHO in London
- Emergency Department SHO in Wales
- FY2/ST1 Trust Doctor Urology
- SPR - A&E - North East
- SPR - A&E - North West
- Permanent Ixazomib Patient Support Nurse - Thames Valley
- Director of Nursing in Saudi Arabia
- Clinical Fellow in Orthopaedic surgery - South West England
- Band 5 nurses in Wiltshire
- Specialty Doctor in Anaesthetics - Essex
- Doctor in Acute Medicine - (Consultant grade) - Isle of Wight
- Part-time RGN band 5 Paediatrics nurse - Buckinghamshire